• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Biden To Step Aside? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was genuinely expecting him to step aside for Kamala Harris after a couple of years. It is astounding just how politically naive the Dems have been. You can cover up the odd snafu made by an ailing President whilst in office; The Republicans got away with it regularly during Reagan's second term. Under the spotlight of a campaign? Forget it.

Even if the intent was to use him as a frontman that would only have ever lasted a couple of years. It's possible they believed that Trump would no longer be a threat. That's about the only explanation that makes sense. Either that or Harris truly is as hapless as she's been depicted.

I was genuinely expecting him to step aside for Kamala Harris after a couple of years. It is astounding just how politically naive the Dems have been. You can cover up the odd snafu made by an ailing President whilst in office; The Republicans got away with it regularly during Reagan's second term. Under the spotlight of a campaign? Forget it.

Even if the intent was to use him as a frontman that would only have ever lasted a couple of years. It's possible they believed that Trump would no longer be a threat. That's about the only explanation that makes sense. Either that or Harris truly is as hapless as she's been depicted.
Depicted by who?

The real question to be asked is why didn't the Democrats step in a while ago to address the issue? The poor man has been struggling for a couple of years and obviously hasn't been behind any of the decision-making for a long time.

The real question to be asked is why didn't the Democrats step in a while ago to address the issue? The poor man has been struggling for a couple of years and obviously hasn't been behind any of the decision-making for a long time.
It’s almost negligent to leave it thus late. But I suppose it’s difficult to tell the president that he should step aside.

The Trump shooting will have accelerated the decision for him to step down. Even before his successor is named there becomes a brighter glimmer of hope that re-election of Trump can be avoided.

It’s almost negligent to leave it thus late. But I suppose it’s difficult to tell the president that he should step aside.
I’d read that he was happy not to run this time but was persuaded to by his wife and his inner circle. It’s all very, very odd. Anyway, he’s been a decent president in the sense he’s had a bit to deal with and he’s kept a lid on it, and as far as politicians go his intentions are decent, and he’s stabilised the economy on the quiet. Twenty years too late for him though. Fans of Trump are never going to get any of that, but for some celebrity and chaos is enough. I hope if it’s Harris she gets a chance.

I’d read that he was happy not to run this time but was persuaded to by his wife and his inner circle. It’s all very, very odd. Anyway, he’s been a decent president in the sense he’s had a bit to deal with and he’s kept a lid on it, and as far as politicians go his intentions are decent, and he’s stabilised the economy on the quiet. Twenty years too late for him though. Fans of Trump are never going to get any of that, but for some celebrity and chaos is enough. I hope if it’s Harris she gets a chance.
He has indeed been decent. The problem has been inflation , though lower and better controlled than here, has seen escalating prices in the US-a country spoiled by cheap fuel, food and housing. Anyway, they can go back to an isolationist economy under Trump with little growth. declining exports but short term benefits through lower taxation. Longer term it tanks the US economy and allows China to dominate more of the world and Putin to annexe the Baltic states and parts of Poland.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back