• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BLACK LIES MATTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea's answer to the proud boys ganging up on me :lol:

N.Ireland Jack said:
Monty said:
Swansea's answer to the proud boys ganging up on me :lol:

Be very careful.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Crack on then mate, but you insinuate my politics are that of the far right one more time and you become my special project. As I said crack on big man.

N.Ireland Jack said:
Crack on then mate, but you insinuate my politics are that of the far right one more time and you become my special project. As I said crack on big man.

I think you're one goose step away from being a fascist

I won't be responding to you further, your a weak keyboard warrior who name calls and gets all victimised when you get it back.
At least 5 posters on here have sussed you out, let's see how you go as time moves on. Your last statement will come back to haunt you. Silly little spineless man who thinks it's OK to offend people with no come back.

N.Ireland Jack said:
I won't be responding to you further, your a weak keyboard warrior who name calls and gets all victimised when you get it back.
At least 5 posters on here have sussed you out, let's see how you go as time moves on. Your last statement will come back to haunt you. Silly little spineless man who thinks it's OK to offend people with no come back.

You've been playing the victim, whining like a baby this entire thread because I called you a lunatic, which judging by your last 3 posts alone. You quite clearly are. :lol:

Back on topic.

Here are the undisputed facts.

In the USA -

The homicide rate of black people is around 8 times that for whites.

A black person is around 30 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

Therefore blacks are going to be involved with police in violent confrontations in the range of 8 to 30 times more yet are only killed 3 times more.

That's the first BLM lie put to rest. Blacks are not killed by police in a dis-proportionally large amount.

Second BLM lie. Blacks are afraid to walk the streets. If they are, it's mostly other blacks they should worry about.
Whites have much more to fear from blacks than blacks from whites.

Epaul said:
Here we go again all the white apologists are out. but, but but, it wasn't me...get over yourselves ffs Only complete idiots can't see whats wrong here, my (step) grandson is due in Nov I can't f*cking wait, his dad is an absolute phenominal wonderful young man, damn fine semi pro baller too, the first instance anyone mentions the baby's colour I'll take their f*cking head off, quote me on that too
Calm down Paul, you seem to have a lot of anger there mate, it's not good for you, hope you don't mind me saying.

Flashberryjack said:
Epaul said:
Here we go again all the white apologists are out. but, but but, it wasn't me...get over yourselves ffs Only complete idiots can't see whats wrong here, my (step) grandson is due in Nov I can't f*cking wait, his dad is an absolute phenominal wonderful young man, damn fine semi pro baller too, the first instance anyone mentions the baby's colour I'll take their f*cking head off, quote me on that too
Calm down Paul, you seem to have a lot of anger there mate, it's not good for you, hope you don't mind me saying.

I'm fine flash thanks, and many thanks for your polite enquiry and concern

dailew said:
Back on topic.

Here are the undisputed facts.

In the USA -

A black person is around 30 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

Therefore blacks are going to be involved with police in violent confrontations in the range of 8 to 30 times more yet are only killed 3 times more.

That's the first BLM lie put to rest. Blacks are not killed by police in a dis-proportionally large amount.

Second BLM lie. Blacks are afraid to walk the streets. If they are, it's mostly other blacks they should worry about.
Whites have much more to fear from blacks than blacks from whites.

Was my video to complicated for you? I tried to find one that dumbed it down. Hmm.

Monty said:
Was my video to complicated for you? I tried to find one that dumbed it down. Hmm.

There's nothing in the video that goes anywhere near those facts let alone disputes them

In the USA -

Do you dispute those facts?

Simple question. Yes, or no.

dailew said:
Monty said:

There's nothing in the video that goes anywhere near those facts let alone disputes them

In the USA -

You're too ignorant to open your eyes and understand it from a different perspective. You'll just go on and on posting the same thing in bigger and bolder letters. Stop talking to me

Monty said:
dailew said:
Monty said:

In the USA -

You're too ignorant to open your eyes and understand it from a different perspective. You'll just go on and on posting the same thing in bigger and bolder letters. Stop talking to me

ignorance
NOUN
lack of knowledge or information.

Yet the man is basing his argument on indisputable FACT.
Whereas Monty has to resort to understanding reality from a different perspective.

"Stop talking to me" says 'Monty'...

irrationality
NOUN
the quality of being illogical or unreasonable.

This is the age we live in, where irrational, ignorant, folk like 'Monty' believe themselves to be more intelligent and morally superior to somebody who commits the thought crime of basing his argument on the facts available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back