• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BLACK LIES MATTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like a bit of Tucker Carlson mind.
But then I also like a squirt of Don Lemon too.
It keeps me from being totally drawn in by one side or the other and not seeing any point of view other than the latest fashionable nonsense.

N.Ireland Jack said:
I do like a bit of Ticker Carlson mind.
It keeps me from being totally drawn in by one side or the other and not seeing any point of view other than the latest fashionable nonsense.

Yes, they are both LOYAL to their side

But Carlson is a c unt

The.Taz said:
I realised quite a while ago that you can’t debate with the loopys.

They can’t deal with facts and just try to shut a conversation down by playing the race card. Truth is these people are brainwashed idiots who are too stupid to see that groups like BLM are racist and anti Semitic, their tweets alone prove that. Best thing to do is ignore the lefty’s

There is literally not one single thing that is factual in what he said wow :lol:

If you're looking for brainwashed idiots, look in the mirror

It's true cos facebook said so innit :roll: fuck off

Best_loser said:
N.Ireland Jack said:
I do like a bit of Ticker Carlson mind.

Yes, they are both LOYAL to their side

But Carlson is a c unt

I enjoy both of their daily observations, both intelligent chaps, CNN though do need to employ more people of colour.

Monty said:
The.Taz said:

They can’t deal with facts and just try to shut a conversation down by playing the race card. Truth is these people are brainwashed idiots who are too stupid to see that groups like BLM are racist and anti Semitic, their tweets alone prove that. Best thing to do is ignore the lefty’s

There is literally not one single thing that is factual in what he said wow :lol:

How much did Mensa laugh at your application, did they tell you saddo ?

Here we go again all the white apologists are out. but, but but, it wasn't me...get over yourselves ffs Only complete idiots can't see whats wrong here, my (step) grandson is due in Nov I can't f*cking wait, his dad is an absolute phenominal wonderful young man, damn fine semi pro baller too, the first instance anyone mentions the baby's colour I'll take their f*cking head off, quote me on that too

The.Taz said:
Monty said:
The.Taz said:

Insults, that's all your capable of :lol:

Monty said:
As for the graph you found on facebook, i'll leave it to Reuters to explain to you how it is purposely misleading https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-bar-graph-black-white-homi/fact-check-misleading-bar-graph-presents-distorted-interpretation-of-black-and-white-murder-rates-idUSKBN23M2SX

From the Reuters article

"While the graph itself is accurate, the way it is presented is misleading."

Whether the graph is misleading is subjective. We all know how the bulk of the MSM think.

I notice that neither you or anyone else has challenged the two facts in the OP so everyone must accept them as true.

In summary, the graph is accurate and both the facts in the OP are true. I'll highlight them just in case you've missed them and wish to challenge them.

In the USA -

The homicide rate of black people is around 8 times that for whites (Wiki).

A black person is around 30 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

Brave post as those doubting BLM will be accused of being white apologists or whatever that means.

One thing grips my shit and that is people in 95% white towns bleeding for the past and the slavery whites played a part in it all.
It aint my fault and I aint apologiing to anyone for what people did 300 yrs ago.

All Lives Matter.Every one is equal

dailew said:
Monty said:
As for the graph you found on facebook, i'll leave it to Reuters to explain to you how it is purposely misleading https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-bar-graph-black-white-homi/fact-check-misleading-bar-graph-presents-distorted-interpretation-of-black-and-white-murder-rates-idUSKBN23M2SX

From the Reuters article

"While the graph itself is accurate, the way it is presented is misleading."

Whether the graph is misleading is subjective. We all know how the bulk of the MSM think.

I notice that neither you or anyone else has challenged the two facts in the OP so everyone must accept them as true.

In summary, the graph is accurate and both the facts in the OP are true. I'll highlight them just in case you've missed them and wish to challenge them.

In the USA -

A black person is around 30 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHIQIO_bdQ

Monty said:
dailew said:
The url of the link in the graph may have changed. The file is still there.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

The numbers on the graph are correct.

As for interracial violence I removed the link as I had no idea it was from a supposed "white supremacist" (who isn't nowadays).

But I had checked the figures quoted and they were approximately correct, if an underestimate.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

So, black perpetrator and white victim 564,000.
White perpetrator and black victim 60,000.

I make that about 90% black perps.

Given whites outnumber blacks by around 5-1 that makes a black person about 45 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

Homicides are not included in the figure and are less skewed so around 30 times more likely might be a fair estimate.

Therefore these two facts stand (for the US).

Nice try

There is nothing supposed about it, and he very much still is. There is a whole website dedicated to tracking him - https://angrywhitemen.org/category/people/jared-taylor/

This website, among many other things, has a video of this
supposed white supremacist, who isn't nowadays
made last month where he states "The people who tell you the United States is stolen land, will be the first to tell you that France and Germany have to let in millions of Africans and millions of Muslims. This sickness has been festering for a long time. It's just coming to a head, so wake up white man" - https://angrywhitemen.org/2020/06/28/jared-taylor-is-upset-that-white-people-are-tearing-down-racist-monuments/#more-50100

Pinched off wiki, "The BBC reported in 2007 that the International Organization for Migration estimates that around 4.6 million African migrants live in Europe, but that the Migration Policy Institute estimates that between 7 and 8 million illegal migrants from Africa live in the EU" so millions of Afrians are in the EU either way. Mind you it's possibly the EU's own fault because it's protectionist policies have damaged several African economies.
It'd be interesting to see the real stats for crime in the USA, what is the truth? Soes anybody know?

Monty said:
The.Taz said:
Monty said:

Just responding to the insult you first aimed at me

If you can’t take it then don’t dish it out

The.Taz said:
Monty said:
The.Taz said:

giphy.gif

dailew said:
Lies of omission.

A fact I've often seen stated is that black people in the US are 3 times more likely to be killed by the police than whites.

They never mention that their homicide rate is nearly eight times higher, so measured against that they are under-represented. Much more likely to be involved with the police in violent confrontations.

Interracial violence.

Around 85% of violent incidents between blacks and whites are committed by blacks, yet the Bullshit Broadcasting Company runs articles on how blacks are the ones afraid to walk the streets.

Accordingly, a black person is around twenty seven times more likely to attack a white person than the other way round !!!

fbf.jpg

There
We
Are
Then

The.Taz said:
Monty said:
The.Taz said:

Its what he does then cries like a baby when he gets it back. Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back