• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Blackburn game off

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Waterlogged pitch.

Not unhappy about this as the players must be feeling the effects of a late game on Saturday.

A waterlogged pitch in the Championship is a bit of a rarity these days.

Reminds me of L1 days having waterlogged pitches, but yeah agree with you Cooperman, this will be a much needed rest for the players.

Extra rest, plus next time we should have at least Morris and Hourihane in the squad too.

lidojack said:
A waterlogged pitch in the Championship is a bit of a rarity these days.

As is 200mm of rain in a 48 hour period.

Dr. Winston said:
Extra rest, plus next time we should have at least Morris and Hourihane in the squad too.

Absolutely. I see many more positives than I do negatives.

Glad for Coops, he wasn't happy bout the fixture, excellent time now to re group , is this a small sign things are falling our way ?

Swanjaxs said:
Can they not try and get it on tomorrow night?
No fans and all that

Forecast to muller down all day tomorrow too. Way worse in that part of the UK than down here.

Postponement does us a favour anyway.

I'm about 40 minutes away from Blackburn, it's been torential all day and the forecast is for it to continue for the next couple of days. It'll be worse up in Blackburn.

As the Dr said it does us no harm this one

Bit of extra rest time and Hourihane and Morris will both be here for the rearranged date.

Any idea what they’ve done in terms of travel? I assume they came back home after Barnsley then travelled back up for tonight? Or did they stay up there? Pain in the arse for them if they’ve travelled back up and it’s now been postponed.

But yes, probably a good thing in terms of getting rest etc.

First thought was damn we’re in good form so let’s keep the momentum going but the thought of a re-arranged game with Hourihane and Morris in the squad sounds even better. Have to support Derby & Barnsley tonight now instead !!

I read somewhere Blackburn’s pitch was already in a very poor condition.

Dr. Winston said:
Swanjaxs said:
Can they not try and get it on tomorrow night?
No fans and all that

Forecast to muller down all day tomorrow too. Way worse in that part of the UK than down here.

Postponement does us a favour anyway.

Fair, and gives Ryan Bennett more recovery time, win win...

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back