• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BLM nominated for Nobel peace prize

Donald Trump's son in law, Jared Kushner, has also been nominated.

"Former White House senior adviser Jared Kushner and his deputy, Avi Berkowitz, have been nominated for the Nobel peace prize for their role in negotiating four normalisation deals between Israel and Arab nations known as the “Abraham Accords”. Kushner, who is Trump’s son-in-law, and Berkowitz, who was the Middle East envoy, were key figures in negotiating deals between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco."

The one thing that I will give Trump credit for is that he didn't start any wars, unlike Obama.

Glyn1 said:

"Former White House senior adviser Jared Kushner and his deputy, Avi Berkowitz, have been nominated for the Nobel peace prize for their role in negotiating four normalisation deals between Israel and Arab nations known as the “Abraham Accords”. Kushner, who is Trump’s son-in-law, and Berkowitz, who was the Middle East envoy, were key figures in negotiating deals between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco."

The one thing that I will give Trump credit for is that he didn't start any wars, unlike Obama.

I agree but he just threw fire on an already volatile situation in the middle east. Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem was one of them. Plus the ongoing drone strikes in Yemen had not stopped under Trump either. Oh and the business with Iran nearly started a major conflict too.

Glyn1 said:

Apart from the one at home.

Glyn1 said:

He dropped more bombs on Yemen than Bush and Obama combined.

Make that all Presidents ever, combined

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-have-bombed-yemen-more-than-bush-and-obama-combined-2020-10?r=US&IR=T

In 2020, ‘Antiwar’ Trump Launched More Airstrikes on Somalia Than Bush & Obama COMBINED https://thefreethoughtproject.com/somalia-bombs-trump-obama-bush/

There’s often over 200 nominations. It means f**k all.

Glyn1 said:

He just authorised/completed more drone strikes than any other though.

Edit to add: Surprise, surprise Monty beat me to it.

So, can we nominate Planet Swans? Is there a form that we can download?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back