• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BLM nominated for Nobel peace prize

So what was the gist of his posts on page 1, dare i ask :lol:

Why does this thread not surprise me on a Sunday morning 🙄

jack123 said:
I have deleted my posts, not because they were wrong, just down to a few people mocking,, Absolute joke!! ,every time I try and integrate, I get the same pushbacks every time, by the same culprits I may add..

Bullying that’s called. Same thing happens to me on the other site.

Who’s picking on you? I’ll have a word.

What did you post anyway?

WOW 5 pages already, jack does a good job increasing the hits on here

Is this another one of those forum games where 100 people have to post a full stop consecutively?

Or just one person 100 times?

jack123 said:
I have deleted my posts, not because they were wrong, just down to a few people mocking,, Absolute joke!! ,every time I try and integrate, I get the same pushbacks every time, by the same culprits I may add..

Perhaps if you posted other than on weekend nights when you've had a few, you'd have more success? This is a welcoming forum overall, certainly compared to some others out there.

JackSomething said:
jack123 said:

Perhaps if you posted other than on weekend nights when you've had a few, you'd have more success? This is a welcoming forum overall, certainly compared to some others out there.

This is very true. I got banned from the Brentford forum for pointing out that they didnt beat us through their own shortcomings on the night and nothing else

JackSomething said:
jack123 said:

Fair point, unfortunately for me, I don't feel like participating in the conversation until after a few drinks, what is said throughout the week means absolutely zero to me, yet a few drinks, and it takes on a different meaning. Although I am participating now with just a mug of coffee.

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:

Fair point, unfortunately for me, I don't feel like participating in the conversation until after a few drinks, what is said throughout the week means absolutely zero to me, yet a few drinks, and it takes on a different meaning. Although I am participating now with just a mug of coffee.

Irish coffee?

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:

Good man. There have been some classic threads over the years fueled by booze, so you're not alone in that.

JackSomething said:
jack123 said:

Good man. There have been some classic threads over the years fueled by booze, so you're not alone in that.

I regularly make a twat of myself drunk or sober.

Edit for the missing g...Gee!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back