• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

BLM March in London today

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 8,647
Why don't you ever post about people such as those in the link below? There should be at least two or three that tickle your fancy in there?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/court-crime-wales-july-prison-18627485

Neath_Jack said:
Why don't you ever post about people such as those in the link below? There should be at least two or three that tickle your fancy in there?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/court-crime-wales-july-prison-18627485

Ha ha What are you talking about serious question? What relevance have people locked up in South Wales, got to do with the discussion?

jack123 said:
Neath_Jack said:

Ha ha What are you talking about serious question? What relevance have people locked up in South Wales, got to do with the discussion?

Isn't what goes on in South Wales, in relation to serious crime, more concerning than a march / murders in London?

Why don't you ever bring those crimes up, why is it always about black people in London?

It's just a question, seeing as you show a lot of concern for one set of criminals, but not for others.

Neath_Jack said:
jack123 said:

Isn't what goes on in South Wales, in relation to serious crime, more concerning than a march / murders in London?

Why don't you ever bring those crimes up, why is it always about black people in London?

It's just a question, seeing as you show a lot of concern for one set of criminals, but not for others.

Be careful Neathie, you will cause him to misspeak and that will be "twisted" by yourself to make him look prejudiced - that's your fault that is!

Neath_Jack said:
jack123 said:

I am just replying to the op/thread... What you are stating is ridiculous, so i say murders have risen through the roof in London, mainly carried out by black people, and that's stating facts, and you then ask me to comment on people locked up in South Wales? Just why? It's not as if i even started the post, I was just saying crime has gone through the roof in London, oh yeah I know why remember that post you made before.. !! Leave it go ffs!

jack123 said:
Neath_Jack said:

I am just replying to the op/thread... What you are stating is ridiculous, so i say murders have risen through the roof in London, mainly carried out by black people, and that's stating facts, and you then ask me to comment on people locked up in South Wales? Just why? It's not as if i even started the post, I was just saying crime has gone through the roof in London, oh yeah I know why remember that post you made before.. !! Leave it go ffs!

Threads always go off in different directions, so I was just asking you a related, crime type question.

You always have something to say about black people committing crimes in London, so just thought you may have an interest in all criminals and not just the black ones. Easy mistake to make.

What post did i make before?

Neath_Jack said:
jack123 said:

Threads always go off in different directions, so I was just asking you a related, crime type question.

You always have something to say about black people committing crimes in London, so just thought you may have an interest in all criminals and not just the black ones. Easy mistake to make.

In much the same way as Tommy Robinson is currently camped outside conservative HQ demanding that the alleged rapist has the whip removed because they’re ‘hushing up crimes against women’. Oh wait, no. No, he isn’t. How odd.

Boring me to death now list..

BLM

Cooper out

Brexit

Celebrity cook off (or whatever it's called)

The poxy weather

Derek the weatherman

The poxy weather

Religion

Neath_Jack said:
jack123 said:

Sorry, my post was slightly misleading, what I meant was the post I made before!! So to cut a long story short it's like you are pre judging me, whatever I say, also D jack let it go, It's bullying really, not that i care, but i hope you don't treat other people the same.

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:
It's gone crazy there, nothing on the bbc or sky about it. https://twitter.com/NormanBrennan/status/1288911374849114114

The murder rate in London is lower than most comparable cities. Lower than Paris, lower than Amsterdam. Many multiples lower than the US. Obviously any murder is one too many, but London is generally relatively safe.

Brixton is pretty safe. There are a few unsafe bits in old council estates, but the rest is fine these days.

Rev the original post. It wasn’t a BLM march yesterday. It was emancipation day. And the FF lot are ‘Forever Family’. Who are campaigning for education, investment in businesses, Entrepreneurship, community responsibility, taking charge of their youngsters to creat a better community. It’s largely led by mothers.p and women who are sick of the violence. So pretty much what everyone says they want to hapoen.

Aren't they demanding reparations?

Londonlisa2001 said:
jack123 said:
It's gone crazy there, nothing on the bbc or sky about it. https://twitter.com/NormanBrennan/status/1288911374849114114

The murder rate in London is lower than most comparable cities. Lower than Paris, lower than Amsterdam. Many multiples lower than the US. Obviously any murder is one too many, but London is generally relatively safe.

Brixton is pretty safe. There are a few unsafe bits in old council estates, but the rest is fine these days.

Rev the original post. It wasn’t a BLM march yesterday. It was emancipation day. And the FF lot are ‘Forever Family’. Who are campaigning for education, investment in businesses, Entrepreneurship, community responsibility, taking charge of their youngsters to creat a better community. It’s largely led by mothers.p and women who are sick of the violence. So pretty much what everyone says they want to hapoen.

On the basis of 76 in 7 months it will be lower or similar to the last few years. Not really increasing at all. And as you say half of New York and a fraction of the worst US cities

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/06/16/murder-graph-shows-london-killings-compare-us-cities-9971033/amp/

So at around 1.5 homicides per 100k it is fairly typical for much of the urban U.K. in fact North Wales has a higher rate in 2018. Manchester is consistently higher. Having a population that dwarfs the rest of the U.K. makes London look bad. I lived in South London for three years and had far more hassles and threats in one year in Oxford

jack123 said:
Neath_Jack said:

Sorry, my post was slightly misleading, what I meant was the post I made before!! So to cut a long story short it's like you are pre judging me, whatever I say, also D jack let it go, It's bullying really, not that i care, but i hope you don't treat other people the same.

Bullies gonna bully.

Professor said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

On the basis of 76 in 7 months it will be lower or similar to the last few years. Not really increasing at all. And as you say half of New York and a fraction of the worst US cities

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/06/16/murder-graph-shows-london-killings-compare-us-cities-9971033/amp/

So at around 1.5 homicides per 100k it is fairly typical for much of the urban U.K. in fact North Wales has a higher rate in 2018. Manchester is consistently higher. Having a population that dwarfs the rest of the U.K. makes London look bad. I lived in South London for three years and had far more hassles and threats in one year in Oxford

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/31/number-of-homicides-in-london-climbs-to-10-year-high#:~:text=The%20number%20of%20homicides%20in,from%2094%20cases%20in%202014.

You say that, as if that's ok, and using figures and comparisons to other major cities. I can understand why you make those comparisons, but not the sheer horror of some of the stats i have shown, 17 dead on a weekend? That's not right, something needs to change.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back