• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Boris abused his power

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 1,435
Knives are out, all a bit late now but if there’s any truth in any of this let him swing.

Every one of the candidates to replace him are complicit.

Felixstowe has gone to ground.

exiledclaseboy said:

The choice is genuinely astonishing.

Sex pests, people being investigated by the revenue, some who want to bring back section 28, non doms and Suella Braverman who may be the most stupid person that has ever been an MP apart from Nadine Dorries (please God let her run - it will be so funny it will entertain us all for weeks, not least due to the genius #GoNads currently doing the rounds).

If all of them only Tugendhat seems even remotely sane. What an absolute shambles.

Itchysphincter said:
Knives are out, all a bit late now but if there’s any truth in any of this let him swing.

I can’t work out where they are getting these tapes from. Must be internal, but who?

Londonlisa2001 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Sex pests, people being investigated by the revenue, some who want to bring back section 28, non doms and Suella Braverman who may be the most stupid person that has ever been an MP apart from Nadine Dorries (please God let her run - it will be so funny it will entertain us all for weeks, not least due to the genius #GoNads currently doing the rounds).

If all of them only Tugendhat seems even remotely sane. What an absolute shambles.

Braverman and Badenoch. I might well have to emigrate. I mean, I’m never gonna vote Tory anyway so I’d like to say it doesn’t matter to me but clearly it does in so many ways. Braverman and Badenoch though. Jesus fucking Christ.

Londonlisa2001 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Only Tudgenhat or Mordaunt are fit to run a bath. The lack of talent and intellect is astonishing

Nothing shocks me any more about Johnson.
I've long held the view that he never had any interest whatsoever in becoming PM to forge a better country to live in for the average Brit. He simply graduated from posh public school through to Oxford university and treated the House as a mere extension of the JCR and the university debating society.

He only had one talent and that was how to deflect and debate. That adage that Johnson "always wanted to become PM and always wanted to be remembered as having been PM, he just didn't want to do the bit in the middle" has never rung so true in my opinion.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Itchysphincter said:

I can’t work out where they are getting these tapes from. Must be internal, but who?

Gove, Cummings?

legoman said:
Nothing shocks me any more about Johnson.
I've long held the view that he never had any interest whatsoever in becoming PM to forge a better country to live in for the average Brit. He simply graduated from posh public school through to Oxford university and treated the House as a mere extension of the JCR and the university debating society.

He only had one talent and that was how to deflect and debate. That adage that Johnson "always wanted to become PM and always wanted to be remembered as having been PM, he just didn't want to do the bit in the middle" has never rung so true in my opinion.

He only wanted be prime minister. He never wanted to do the job, it was just the title.

The sad thing is that so many of us predicted that this is how it would end. But no one listens. Like Brexit the flag shaggers won. And now they can’t back down.

exiledclaseboy said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Braverman and Badenoch. I might well have to emigrate. I mean, I’m never gonna vote Tory anyway so I’d like to say it doesn’t matter to me but clearly it does in so many ways. Braverman and Badenoch though. Jesus f*****g Christ.

I’d forgotten Badenoch is standing: I suspect most Tory members will as well to be honest.
Never forget of course that Braverman is actually named Sue Ellen. Snigger.
If it gets close to it she has some very dodgy links with a weird sect which will prevent her getting in. Plus she is tremendously stupid: as I will continue to repeat.

I did wonder whether they'd protect Johnson from anything really damaging if he resigned. Seems not, or rather his plan not to stand down immediately may have set the dogs on him.

Clasey's right. This was all utterly predictable. This was always who he was. And his cheerleaders, who turned a blind eye as he "delivered" a highly damaging version of Brexit and presided over one of the worst handlings of Covid (despite their bizarre arguments he did well), alongside myriad scandals, are equally culpable.

As for who's next, I'm not sure it really matters. They're complicit in his misdeeds and there isn't an intellectual heavyweight amongst them. However, the "free" press will get behind them and the gap in the polls will shorten. My hope is that enough people remember, and enough people vote tactically as is starting to happen. The plus (yet utterly depressing) side is that they've mismanaged the economy so badly it's virtually impossible for them to correct that before 2024.

I can’t believe we have to set the bar at Tugendhat. What a field of total non entities.

Cost of food and fuel rocketing, and the people vying to be our next Prime Minister are going to spend the entire summer complaining about pronouns and woke culture. Give me strength.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back