• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brendan Rodgers is back

Swanjaxs said:
Safe to say this hasn't gone down to well with many...

It’s another example of fans thinking their club is bigger than another, only in this case Celtic probably are bigger than Leicester. (Fan base etc.)

Trouble is the Premier League is a far bigger draw than the SPFL, this is where the Celtic fans get confused. Couple of wins in the Old Firm matches and they’ll love him again….

Scottishjack said:
It’s another example of fans thinking their club is bigger than another, only in this case Celtic probably are bigger than Leicester. (Fan base etc.)

Trouble is the Premier League is a far bigger draw than the SPFL, this is where the Celtic fans get confused. Couple of wins in the Old Firm matches and they’ll love him again….

You'll be hard pressed to find a Celtic fan who doesn't concede that the Premier league is bigger than the SPFL, so not getting the confused suggestion, the problem a lot of Celtic fans have with Rodgers is that he left Celtic high and dry at a crucial stage of the season and many still hold him responsible for Celtic not achieving 10 in a row the following season because of the disruption his leaving caused, but yes, another treble next season will help the forgiving process 😉

Swanjaxs said:
You'll be hard pressed to find a Celtic fan who doesn't concede that the Premier league is bigger than the SPFL, so not getting the confused suggestion, the problem a lot of Celtic fans have with Rodgers is that he left Celtic high and dry at a crucial stage of the season and many still hold him responsible for Celtic not achieving 10 in a row the following season because of the disruption his leaving caused, but yes, another treble next season will help the forgiving process 😉

Would love him back here, was never gonna happen though unfortunately, he'll do another good job there, Ange Postecoglou has left a brilliant squad there for him, so he's gonna have a good start.

Niigata Jack said:
Would love him back here, was never gonna happen though unfortunately, he'll do another good job there, Ange Postecoglou has left a brilliant squad there for him, so he's gonna have a good start.

He's going to be given financial backing from the board this time too Max, this was something he was frustrated with the last time, as long as he picks up a domestic treble and gets Celtic into the knockout stages of the Champions league he should be forgiven by most ... :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
He's going to be given financial backing from the board this time too Max, this was something he was frustrated with the last time, as long as he picks up a domestic treble and gets Celtic into the knockout stages of the Champions league he should be forgiven by most ... :lol:

I had talksport on when driving home from work and they were lining up calls from Celtic fans, but I got home before any of them got on :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
I had talksport on when driving home from work and they were lining up calls from Celtic fans, but I got home before any of them got on :lol:

You wouldn't be able to understand a word they were saying anyway Max :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
You wouldn't be able to understand a word they were saying anyway Max :lol:

I bet, some are happy, but many many more are probably shouting and screaming and putting pins in their Brennie Rogers dolls :D

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back