• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Brentford manager post match interview.

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Completely lost his marbles.

I know he’s supposed to be a psychology expert but he must have been watching a different match. F*cking lunatic. :lol: :lol:

We were poor and they were just as bad, worse really.

Itchysphincter said:

I know he’s supposed to be a psychology expert but he must have been watching a different match. F*cking lunatic. :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure I would have said we were poor tonight, I thought we played well enough and controlled - particularly against ten men - cagey game as you would expect but I would have said a good performance from us

He's clearly feeling the pressure and that will be reflected in his team if he's not careful. They had it in their hands and only needed to beat Stoke or Barnsley and blew it and it's showing.

A total tw@t. He's doing us a huge favour with that carry on. Gonna go off on the line on Weds with them thinking it was our line getting the decision.

WxmJax said:
I think he has form.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/furious-brentford-boss-launches-expletive-17839605.amp

PSumbler said:
Itchysphincter said:

I'm not sure I would have said we were poor tonight, I thought we played well enough and controlled - particularly against ten men - cagey game as you would expect but I would have said a good performance from us

Very poor first half. They were on the ropes second half and we didn't take full advantage.

Rattled!!!

His team have absolutely bottled it.

They are there for the taking on Wednesday

I haven't seem the interview, but he's very lucky not to be 2 or 3 nil, the first 20 minutes, i felt Brentford were slightly the better team, but after that we should have spanked them, hopefully we kick their asses next leg.

This is what I thought, ‘Hasn’t he got big ears?’

jack123 said:
I haven't seem the interview, but he's very lucky not to be 2 or 3 nil, the first 20 minutes, i felt Brentford were slightly the better team, but after that we should have spanked them, hopefully we kick their asses next leg.

He said they were far the better side, seemed to think we didn't have any chances, etc, etc.

They were very poor and we were slightly better, plus any fool can we had by far the majority of the game and chances.

Itchysphincter said:
PSumbler said:

I

Very poor first half. They were on the ropes second half and we didn't take full advantage.

I still think I disagree but not going to argue over it 😂😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back