• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Bristol Replay

scfcdean14

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Noticed today that Bristol have put tickets on sale for the game next Tuesday.

Unless I can't see it, there is absolutely nothing mentioned regarding sales for this game from our end!

Anyone have any idea when we can expect sales to open?

Info on O.S. now

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/ticket-details-confirmed-bristol-city-cup-replay

Is anyone else a STH but getting an unavailable message?

ARQS said:

Did you manage to sort?

I had an issue with linked accounts, phoned 30 in the queue, so sent an email and they replied and resolved within 3 minutes, superb!

ARQS said:
You need to click on the red dot next to your account (when logged into your account) to see reserved tickets you can buy.

Attachments

• 1673380783352.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 1,306
Has anyone bought tickets on general sale yet?

I bought a couple this morning and I’ve had money taken from my account but I’ve had no confirmation email and when I click into ‘Manage tickets’ in my account there’s nothing there.

The website says that tickets will be digital and emailed or can be scanned from app. Wondering if this just applies for league games?

JonTheJack said:
Has anyone bought tickets on general sale yet?

I bought a couple this morning and I’ve had money taken from my account but I’ve had no confirmation email and when I click into ‘Manage tickets’ in my account there’s nothing there.

The website says that tickets will be digital and emailed or can be scanned from app. Wondering if this just applies for league games?
Your tickets will be emailed to you 48 hours before the game, you’ll need to either print them out to scan or download the Swansea App with your log in and scan them off there.

I'll be down in Swansea with Mrs L next week and would like to go to this one. However we won't know till the day and possibly quite late on, whether we can go. Can you still walk up and pay at the gate these days?

legoman said:
I'll be down in Swansea with Mrs L next week and would like to go to this one. However we won't know till the day and possibly quite late on, whether we can go. Can you still walk up and pay at the gate these days?

Had a look online earlier on the clubs seating availability, and we've not sold many so far. Be surprised if we sold more than 10-12k, I think you be ok to do that.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back