• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

British National Anthem

Neath_Jack

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
To be played before our game then…

🙈🙈😂

https://twitter.com/bbcsport/status/1569262498720747520?s=46&t=QfJGKwX9XWv3YO0KyaIr8A

I hope someone with brains at the stadium vetos this.

The fallout of not playing it will be nothing compared to the fallout of the potential aftermath.

If they aren't playing the Welsh national anthem there will be booing, guaranteed. Whether you agree or not, its not going to be great optics for the club.

Common sense should prevail and the anthem part of this left out.

The minutes silence will, I suspect be observed, the playing of GSTK won't end well, major rethink needed on that ASAP

A minute’s applause may just work. A minute’s silence could go very wrong. As for God Save the Queen, I can’t see that being anything other than a disaster. Best leave it I suggest.

TheSkyisRed said:
A minute’s applause may just work. A minute’s silence could go very wrong. As for God Save the Queen, I can’t see that being anything other than a disaster. Best leave it I suggest.

It’s a bit late to ask God to save her.

I would change all the British anthems , english, Welsh and Scots , bloody awful miserable tunes that sound like hyms

The French anthem, now that's a good uplifting tune , German and Italian are better than any of the british ones too

A minutes applause will be well observed, but as some have said, there'll be carnage if they play GSTQ.

The National League has confirmed that Wrexham will not be forced to play it. The minute's silence is mandatory but the playing of GSTK is not.

Jacket said:
The National League has confirmed that Wrexham will not be forced to play it. The minute's silence is mandatory but the playing of GSTK is not.

It would be nice to think that anyone not in favour of GSTK playing could just sit down and keep their mouths shut, but we know that won't happen, so hopefully they'll make a similar decision in the football league.

Who wants to start a sweepstake on how long into the minute's silence someone starts booing and it transforms into a minute's applause? I'm going for 8 seconds. :roll:

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back