• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

British National Anthem

Chief said:
Yea but you're saying it on a thread about the anthem lauding the new King, so it's not about the Queen anymore (as I said above Charles and the firm didn't hang about ensuring the Prince of Wales nonsense continued).

Ignoring it is being complicit in allowing these things to slide by unabated.

Its obviously more than just music. Its about control.

You're putting into words what I and many, many others think.

👍👍👍

Being serious though if they did play it and a human being can’t stay in their seat or stand silently with their back to the pitch as a means of protest there’s something seriously wrong with that human being,in fact regardless of your beliefs and politics it’s f*cking sick.

stevethejack said:
Chief said:
Yea but you're saying it on a thread about the anthem lauding the new King, so it's not about the Queen anymore (as I said above Charles and the firm didn't hang about ensuring the Prince of Wales nonsense continued).

Ignoring it is being complicit in allowing these things to slide by unabated.

Its obviously more than just music. Its about control.

👍👍👍

If Wales gets independence do you want Swansea City to play in the Cymru Premier,Steve?

Darran said:
Being serious though if they did play it and a human being can’t stay in their seat or stand silently with their back to the pitch there’s something seriously wrong with that human being,in fact regardless of your beliefs and politics it’s f*cking sick.

I hope they don't play it for no other reason than any response will reflect badly on our club.

Everything else can be done elsewhere.

Darran said:
stevethejack said:

👍👍👍

If Wales gets independence do you want Swansea City to play in the Cymru Premier,Steve?

:lol: :lol: Fuck sake

3swan said:
Darran said:
Being serious though if they did play it and a human being can’t stay in their seat or stand silently with their back to the pitch there’s something seriously wrong with that human being,in fact regardless of your beliefs and politics it’s f*cking sick.

I hope they don't play it for no other reason than any response will reflect badly on our club.

In my opinion it would reflect superbly on the club if it were to get roundly drowned out by boos. Signals a healthy support for democracy and progressive attitudes. Not blindly supporting or not opposing relics of a bygone era where people were born to rule over others with millions being spent when people will visit food banks this week and some people will die freezing in their homes this winter.

Darran said:
Being serious though if they did play it and a human being can’t stay in their seat or stand silently with their back to the pitch as a means of protest there’s something seriously wrong with that human being,in fact regardless of your beliefs and politics it’s f*cking sick.

So a silent protest is better than a noisy one? How would it look with a quarter of the East stand turning their backs? Do you think that would get any attention from the media?

3swan said:
Darran said:

I agree Clive.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

So a silent protest is better than a noisy one? How would it look with a quarter of the East stand turning their backs? Do you think that would get any attention from the media?

No idea but it’s better than shouting abuse.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:

No idea but it’s better than shouting abuse.

My opinion is that people are entitled to show their displeasure at having that dirge played at our stadium.

I'll stay quiet for the minutes silence, I'll stay quiet if they play that dirge as well. The club should show respect to our fans and not play it though.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
:lol: :lol: f**k sake

It’s a perfectly valid question.

No it's not, it's a load of bollocks that people like you and the other right wingers over the other place trot out straight away, when independence comes up.

I would actually be fine with it being played if we were allowed to sing our anthem in return.

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:
It’s a perfectly valid question.

No it's not, it's a load of bollocks that people like you and the other right wingers over the other place trot out straight away, when independence comes up.

Even though it hasn't come up!

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back