• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cabango, Wood, Darling and Fisher

Skippyjack

Michu
Reaction score
Are they all rubbish footballers or is Martin killing their confidence, I think it's a bit of both, they're crap and it's because the way we're playing

Can anyone see when our next win is coming from

He's simply got to go, but finance is all the hierarchy care about it seems, didn't want to back him in the transfer window, probably due to finances and not rating him

We're sinking like a turd

Said after Blackpool I'd be amazed if we won more than one game till end of the season.
The guy is destroying any enjoyment we have in watching our team now. His coaching methods along with his staff are totally inept. I feel the players arnt great by any means, but coached/managed properly wed have won more than 3 in 18 FFS.

Skippyjack said:
Are they all rubbish footballers or is Martin killing their confidence, I think it's a bit of both, they're crap and it's because the way we're playing

He's simply got to go, but finance is all the hierarchy care about it seems, didn't want to back him in the transfer window, probably due to finances and not rating him

Martin is killing the players spirit as they are lost .
Fans too

Richard said:
Cabango was decent under Cooper.

Darling was also in the L1 team of the season last year and scored 10 goals for MK Dons who reached the play offs.

If we played to their strengths they'd look so much better.
Asking them to play 70-odd passes a game each and positioning them high and wide exposes every weakness they have.

Cabango and Wood are both deceptively slow, bit of a surprise regarding Wood as his pace was meant to be his strong point, Darling needs to bulk up a bit, but could become a decent player.
Fisher will never rise above League 1 standard at best as long as I've got a hole in my ass...

Cabango and Wood are far too slow for the Championship.. Darling is a decent footballer and could develop under the right coach. Fisher is just a liability full stop.

They’d make a great boy band
We could call them “Absolute Shite”

Richard said:
Cabango was decent under Cooper.
Having Guehi playing with him helped him massively, he looks lost at the moment.
Darling needs an Ashley Williams type character playing alongside him.
The combinations we currently have just don't work.

Ben is a good defender, rubbish footballer, Darling is a good footballer, rubbish defender, Wood is rubbish.

Swanjaxs said:
Cabango and Wood are both deceptively slow, bit of a surprise regarding Wood as his pace was meant to be his strong point, Darling needs to bulk up a bit, but could become a decent player.
Fisher will never rise above League 1 standard at best as long as I've got a hole in my ass...

I feel sorry for Fisher .

Skippyjack said:

Cabango is a decent defender.

I don't think the other 3 are up to championship standard at the moment but Wood may still develop into a decent player.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back