• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Call Rob now....

Definitely need some elaboration on this 😂

I heard it, listen on catch up if you can. I was getting a bit peed off about all the Crapdiff talk considering we won and their match was postponed, but then Rhodri from Aberystwyth called in. Hopefully those Voice Of Wales knuckle draggers were listening. Pissed on their chips I hope.

I know Rhods very well and he’s a great guy, and as passionate a Swans fan as you’ll ever meet (to anyone who listened you heard right, he has a Swans shrine in his house!). I thought he spoke very well and from the heart, good on him.

Os ti’n darllen Rhods, parch frawd. 👍

Evanski said:
Longlostjack said:
Anyone got a link?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000qwkg

Go to about 34:20. 👍

Cheers for that evanski 👍

And a big 👏👏👏👏 to rhodri.

You have some guts to go on a radio show and say what you said my friend.

I hope that people who have listened to it will have learnt a lesson, a truly horrible lesson of what racism is really like.

Thanks for posting the link, I’d missed Rhodri’s call to the show but I caught a couple of the subsequent callers who'd phoned in afterwards.
I’d really like to see SWP and Swansea City take action the protesters, if it’s deemed the conduct of the individuals isn’t deemed to be a criminal offence then I’d like to see the Club cancel their tickets/memberships if they are actually supporters, take injunctions out against them preventing them going anywhere near the stadium and name and shame.

It would send out a huge message to the racists that they aren’t welcome and a huge message of support to the players and wider community.

They are committing a criminal offence in breaching lockdown rules if nothing else.

Hell of a phone call that.

Genuinely brought a tear to my eye when he spoke about his daughter.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back