• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Call Rob now....

Londonlisa2001 said:
Swanjaxs said:
" it's all kicking off " 🙈

The thing which amazes me about these people is their complete hypocrisy. The one who is seemingly at the forefront of this has in his twitter bio some nonsense about protecting the indigenous people and culture of the UK and at the same time has a whole load of crap about supporting Trump. The sort of ‘stop the steal’ and ‘keep America Great’ slogans much favoured by AFD and Tummer. Forgive me if I’m being a bit stupid, but surely Trump, being half a German half Scottish product of relatively recent immigrants is quite some way from being an ‘indigenous’ American. So the love of ‘indigenous culture’ seems quite specific.

On a wider note, it’s rare to hear anything other than casual racism at the Liberty, certainly in the West stand but it remains depressingly frequent at away matches Both inside and outside the grounds in my experience.

A lot of the racism in football has moved onto social media. All people need to do is a little research on players such as Sterling; Zaha; Bayo and Deeney to get a feel for what goes on.

As to the hypocrisy there are those that are unable to see it and there are those that deliberately conflate issues to suit their agenda.

I see footballers making a protest to highlight racial inequalities and the abuse that colleagues get. I don’t see them attacking the police or vandalising monuments. But there are those who for their own beliefs want to link the two and somehow claim that footballers protesting is some Marxist plot.

I see people shouting all lives matter. All lives should matter equally however that is not the case; until all lives matter equally then protests should continue. How many of those that say all lives matter are concerned about migrants drowning in the channel?

In my view it comes down to people not liking the way footballers protest. As a white middle aged male it is certainly not up to me to tell Black footballers and their work mates how to protest or to boo them for protesting in a way that doesn’t break the law.

The biggest thing in all this is to me is that people actually take the time out to do things that will never affect them.
I’ll also add the two threads on the non football page with the racist tweet to Ashton Hewitt and the fella filming the police station.
It absolutely baffles me what goes on in people’s heads before they do these things,wtf must they be thinking?
One day they may face a real problem,sad cunts.

And then you read Patch’s thread on the non football board. 🤬

There's a link to the 'Call rob' on the Jacks Against Racism and Fascism Facebook page, with some helpful timings

Swanjaxs said:
MajorR said:
Bunch of scumbags, below contempt.

They stood in a field 3/4 of a mile from the ground and blew some horns. Wow that really showed us :lol:

AceJack said:
Swanjaxs said:

They stood in a field 3/4 of a mile from the ground and blew some horns. Wow that really showed us :lol:

The large crowd of 5 were really pleased with themselves :oops:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back