• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Call Rob now....

Fireboy said:
Professor said:
Clearly Rhodri’s experience suggests there is. The actions of groups trying to disrupt taking the knee also suggest this.

Obviously CJ hasnt heard about rhodri's experiences on call rob.

Cardiffjack knows best, always does, goes without saying. Also be mindful of his neo-nazi sympathies.

JackSomething said:
Cardiffjack said:
Ah ok so xenophobia is ok then . Who decides what groups can and can’t be offended ?

You might notice I never said xenophobia was OK. I was simply pointing out that anti-English songs is not an example of racism as you were trying to move the goalposts.

Racism or xenophobia does it matter what category it falls into. I’m yet to hear from Scfc in regards to the xenophobic chants towards the English, or do the English fall under the ‘white privilege’ banner ? Therefore doesn’t matter.

Cardiffjack said:
JackSomething said:
This is what I was alluding to, but DGT is too thick to realise that this would be xenophobia, not racism. I'm sure he also brands it racism when the English fans wave their inflatable sheep at us...

Ah ok so xenophobia is ok then . Who decides what groups can and can’t be offended ?

That is a societal rather than legal decision based on taste and societal mores. I find the English/Welsh stuff as a bit tiresome.

Cardiffjack said:
JackSomething said:
You might notice I never said xenophobia was OK. I was simply pointing out that anti-English songs is not an example of racism as you were trying to move the goalposts.

Racism or xenophobia does it matter what category it falls into. I’m yet to hear from Scfc in regards to the xenophobic chants towards the English, or do the English fall under the ‘white privilege’ banner ? Therefore doesn’t matter.

So now you're trying to tie the anti-English chants to racism by suggesting all the English fans are white?

I'm sure you thought you had a coherent argument in your head when you started this, but I can assure you that it's not coming across at all.

I think BLM is a hard one, I agree with the anti-rascist message but BLM has other political motives which muddies that message.

Like many I believe that all lives matter, but that in itself is seen as being rascist, which is all kinds of wrong. Positive discrimination is as wrong to me as negative discrimination, whether its to do with colour, sex, religion or anything. We are all human and we should all be treated as such.

Rascisim is complex and not an easy fix. The lack of true integration doesn't help.

As far as taking the knee, that has to be down to individual feelings and belief, players should not be obliged to kneel if they don't want to and those that do should be free to do so. At the moment I'm sure a player who doesn't kneel would be set upon and called all sorts of names in the press, not kneeling should not be associated with being rascist.

As far as the protesters are concerned, if these people are pushing white supremecy and hatred the they should be identified and action taken against them. Were they even all Swansea fans.

Regarding racsism at games it does exist, it is a minority but the majority say nothing.

I remember a game at Brentford before we emigrated in 2007. We lived in Ealing at the time, walking distance from Brentford's ground. I went to the game and took the wife, she's not a fan and don't like football as a whole but she came along. During the game there were a group of about 7-8 young Swans fans behind us who sang racsist songs throughout, can't remember the actual words but made my wife very uncomfortable, I think I was the only one to say anything to them, got some very threatening looks off them and no-one else wanted the hasstle to say anything.

It isn't nice when it happens and it shouldn't happen, part of the problem is the fact that no-one speaks up to stamp it out.

ABSwan said:
I think BLM is a hard one, I agree with the anti-rascist message but BLM has other political motives which muddies that message.

Like many I believe that all lives matter, but that in itself is seen as being rascist, which is all kinds of wrong. Positive discrimination is as wrong to me as negative discrimination, whether its to do with colour, sex, religion or anything. We are all human and we should all be treated as such.

Rascisim is complex and not an easy fix. The lack of true integration doesn't help.

As far as taking the knee, that has to be down to individual feelings and belief, players should not be obliged to kneel if they don't want to and those that do should be free to do so. At the moment I'm sure a player who doesn't kneel would be set upon and called all sorts of names in the press, not kneeling should not be associated with being rascist.

As far as the protesters are concerned, if these people are pushing white supremecy and hatred the they should be identified and action taken against them. Were they even all Swansea fans.

Regarding racsism at games it does exist, it is a minority but the majority say nothing.

I remember a game at Brentford before we emigrated in 2007. We lived in Ealing at the time, walking distance from Brentford's ground. I went to the game and took the wife, she's not a fan and don't like football as a whole but she came along. During the game there were a group of about 7-8 young Swans fans behind us who sang racsist songs throughout, can't remember the actual words but made my wife very uncomfortable, I think I was the only one to say anything to them, got some very threatening looks off them and no-one else wanted the hasstle to say anything.

It isn't nice when it happens and it shouldn't happen, part of the problem is the fact that no-one speaks up to stamp it out.

Some very good points there.

I don't think that believing all lives matter is racist, how could it be? If your thinking behind that is that lives should be treated equally, regardless of skin colours or other differences, then that is the ultimate in inclusivity. The problem came from people using that a response to being told black lives matter as a way of trying to distract from the point of the protests. It's a fair assumption that the majority of those people were at least partly racist.

Of course players shouldn't have to kneel if they don't feel comfortable doing so and they shouldn't be held to account if they choose not to. Unfortunately some of the people supporting them not kneeling will be the same people who give James McLean abuse for not wearing the poppy, unable to see the hypocrisy.

Neath_Jack said:
https://twitter.com/murderbaycasual/status/1345394123751251971?s=20

Bunch of scumbags, below contempt.

We had a guy removed and his Season Ticket revoked from him for being racist during a number of games. East Upper just to the left of the half way line. He shouted all sorts of Profanity & Racial slurs at players for both the opposition and some of our own team (this I guess was in the last 10 years). It was that bad I felt he had some form of Tourettes. CCTV was used to gather evidence and Stewards removed him at half time during one match.

I know that this isn't exactly a recent example but this is from my own personal experience.

Swanjaxs said:
MajorR said:

" it's all kicking off " 🙈

The thing which amazes me about these people is their complete hypocrisy. The one who is seemingly at the forefront of this has in his twitter bio some nonsense about protecting the indigenous people and culture of the UK and at the same time has a whole load of crap about supporting Trump. The sort of ‘stop the steal’ and ‘keep America Great’ slogans much favoured by AFD and Tummer. Forgive me if I’m being a bit stupid, but surely Trump, being half a German half Scottish product of relatively recent immigrants is quite some way from being an ‘indigenous’ American. So the love of ‘indigenous culture’ seems quite specific.

On a wider note, it’s rare to hear anything other than casual racism at the Liberty, certainly in the West stand but it remains depressingly frequent at away matches Both inside and outside the grounds in my experience.

these clowns are livestreaming on youtube now, after various comments have allowed people to call in. First call is a lad perhaps 15/16 and states (in a proper swans musher accen) "why are you lot such cvnts" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MajorR said:
Neath_Jack said:
https://twitter.com/murderbaycasual/status/1345394123751251971?s=20

I watched that earlier. Setting off fireworks like a bunch of remedials mitching off, and sensing none of the irony in complaining about not being allowed to protest whilst demonstrating to stop other people protesting, whilst at the same time bringing politics in to football. If it wasn’t so genuinely tragic it might be funny.

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:
Clearly Rhodri’s experience suggests there is. The actions of groups trying to disrupt taking the knee also suggest this.

Oh ok so because rhodri said there is a problem that means there must be. I’d guarantee thousands will boo blm taking the knee when fans are allowed back in. Yet I’ve never seen/heard any fans boo when players wear the kick it out t shirt, strange that.

Cardiff jack - there is a problem amongst a small group of Swans fans. It makes my blood boil seeing them flying that 'Swansea Loyal' and Ulster Flags in games. It doesn't represent me , it doesn't represent the vast majority of Jacks. These people have links with far right fascist groups like the EDL/Britain's First/ Football Lads Alliance etc (FACT) who hate and detest Blacks and Muslims. They are there in these games and they don't hide it. That's a FACT. Can anyone tell me that they haven't seen these flags? Come on - I challenge anyone to say that they haven't seem them! Also how do you think Black and Asian people feel when these guys are around? Another point - do you honestly feel a Black or an Asian guy can safely walk into the Railway where a lot of these guys are , before and after a match? Yes or No? Or better still, ask a Black or Asian guy.

If you say there will be thousands booing taking the knee, you would be happy with that I take? I don't know, you tell me! But ask yourself , when Rhodri said about his daughter asking 'Why are these people booing against people me?', how do you answer that? Go on , answer that to her!

Racism is wrong and taking the knee is right -it's gonna continue and yes , it will be forced down people's throats until they realise that racism is wrong - simple as - Get over it! If that' s the one of the worst thing that happen to you, (seeing people taking the knee as part of the campaign against racism ) well it shows you are a very privilidged guy - just compare that to all the daily racist sh*t Black and Asian people go through. If thousands of people will still boo black players, well, that's very sad - a very, very sad refection of the society we live in.

Cardiffjack said:
He also said there are people lurking after games ie right wing activists, which of course is a load of nonsense.

I have seen many Asians at the Liberty over the years especially when KI played for the club, and never witnessed any of them revive any racism.

Also without any doubt whatsoever, it is extremely safe to go to the Liberty, regardless of being black or white, and the picture that was painted on the radio last night, is one that simply doesn’t exist at the Liberty.

There we have it, lads. This fella failed to see any racism in one snapshot of a day, ergo, racism is a lie. We did it boys, racism is no more!

What a twonk.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back