• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Call Rob now....

JackSomething said:
Cardiffjack said:
So what action have you taken in regards to the anti English racism at the Liberty.

What anti-English racism have you seen at the Liberty then?

I take it you have never been to the Liberty then

Neath_Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Great call from Rhodri. Both club and Trust should be speaking out against these scum. Silence isn’t an option.

I see the police f*cked them off from the ground yesterday, and knocked on two of their doors and told them they'd be fined if they turned up yesterday.

They are tamping :lol:

“Stan” appears to be particularly upset. :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
He also said there are people lurking after games ie right wing activists, which of course is a load of nonsense.

I have seen many Asians at the Liberty over the years especially when KI played for the club, and never witnessed any of them revive any racism.

Also without any doubt whatsoever, it is extremely safe to go to the Liberty, regardless of being black or white, and the picture that was painted on the radio last night, is one that simply doesn’t exist at the Liberty.

I wouldn't expect anything else from you. On the whole it is safe and the majority of people are tidy, but if one out of a crowd of 25,000 isn't then it's one too many, so it aint nonsense.

First of all there has never been 25,000 in the Liberty, secondly using your logic, any subject could be offensive with a crowd of 20,000 as someone will always take offence at something.

There is no racism problem at the Liberty and people who say so are either playing politics or lying

JackSomething said:
Cardiffjack said:
So what action have you taken in regards to the anti English racism at the Liberty.

There are anti-English chants, but hardly racist. Directed against a country not an individual based on race, religion or sexual orientation. Not likely every away game you get sheep noises and anti-Welsh chants is it? Even so the Anne Robinson Room 101 affair deemed this to be xenophobic rather than racist. When I go (2-3 times a season admittedly) to the Liberty there is little racism. But I sit in the West now and before that the South with my daughter. The last time I sat in the East (perhaps 2007/8) the very racist SHAP song was still sung. I had hoped we had passed such times, but recent events certainly suggest otherwise. One racist is too many.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
I wouldn't expect anything else from you. On the whole it is safe and the majority of people are tidy, but if one out of a crowd of 25,000 isn't then it's one too many, so it aint nonsense.

First of all there has never been 25,000 in the Liberty, secondly using your logic, any subject could be offensive with a crowd of 20,000 as someone will always take offence at something.

There is no racism problem at the Liberty and people who say so are either playing politics or lying

Clearly Rhodri’s experience suggests there is. The actions of groups trying to disrupt taking the knee also suggest this.

Professor said:
Cardiffjack said:

Clearly Rhodri’s experience suggests there is. The actions of groups trying to disrupt taking the knee also suggest this.

Oh ok so because rhodri said there is a problem that means there must be. I’d guarantee thousands will boo blm taking the knee when fans are allowed back in. Yet I’ve never seen/heard any fans boo when players wear the kick it out t shirt, strange that.

Professor said:
Cardiffjack said:

Obviously CJ hasnt heard about rhodri's experiences on call rob.

Professor said:
JackSomething said:

There are anti-English chants, but hardly racist. Directed against a country not an individual based on race, religion or sexual orientation. Not likely every away game you get sheep noises and anti-Welsh chants is it? Even so the Anne Robinson Room 101 affair deemed this to be xenophobic rather than racist. When I go (2-3 times a season admittedly) to the Liberty there is little racism. But I sit in the West now and before that the South with my daughter. The last time I sat in the East (perhaps 2007/8) the very racist SHAP song was still sung. I had hoped we had passed such times, but recent events certainly suggest otherwise. One racist is too many.

I cannot believe a professor has made the above comment 😂

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:

I cannot believe a professor has made the above comment 😂
Better than an apologist for racism and fascism

Fireboy said:
Professor said:

Obviously CJ hasnt heard about rhodri's experiences on call rob.

I actually heard the show last night. Let’s not forget rhodri wasn’t even there outside the Liberty when this protest occurred, and he didn’t mentioned anything in regards to racism inside the Liberty.

Also he mentioned right wing activists lurking after matches outside the Liberty, which of course is absolute nonsense

Professor said:
JackSomething said:

This is what I was alluding to, but DGT is too thick to realise that this would be xenophobia, not racism. I'm sure he also brands it racism when the English fans wave their inflatable sheep at us...

JackSomething said:
Professor said:

This is what I was alluding to, but DGT is too thick to realise that this would be xenophobia, not racism. I'm sure he also brands it racism when the English fans wave their inflatable sheep at us...

You may know scousers refer to those outside the city as ‘woolybacks’ or ‘wools’. This is included in diversity training here, and although insulting people from the rest of the U.K. on their location can be considered at best rude or worse xenophobic, it fits no definition of racism.

JackSomething said:
Professor said:

Ah ok so xenophobia is ok then . Who decides what groups can and can’t be offended ?

Cardiffjack said:
JackSomething said:

Ah ok so xenophobia is ok then . Who decides what groups can and can’t be offended ?

You might notice I never said xenophobia was OK. I was simply pointing out that anti-English songs is not an example of racism as you were trying to move the goalposts.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:

I’ll change my 25,000 to 20,000, happy. Now defend your point instead of deflecting in to an irrelevance.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back