• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Cat Zouma

Moyes is a total cvnt for picking him tonight. What message is that to kids in particular?
 
Taking the cat out of it the first thing I thought when I saw the video was how f*cking thick must you be to share a video like this.
It absolutely baffles be that people are so dumb.
I remember saying exactly the same thing about that stupid prick Billy Joe Saunders when he shared his video.
How are they so stupid that they don’t know the incident will cause offence?
 
Darran said:
Taking the cat out of it the first thing I thought when I saw the video was how f*cking thick must you be to share a video like this.
It absolutely baffles be that people are so dumb.
I remember saying exactly the same thing about that stupid prick Billy Joe Saunders when he shared his video.
How are they so stupid that they don’t know the incident will cause offence?


Self destruct innit, thicker than John Holmes Wang
 
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Darran said:
Taking the cat out of it the first thing I thought when I saw the video was how f*cking thick must you be to share a video like this.
It absolutely baffles be that people are so dumb.
I remember saying exactly the same thing about that stupid prick Billy Joe Saunders when he shared his video.
How are they so stupid that they don’t know the incident will cause offence?


Self destruct innit, thicker than John Holmes Wang

lol
At least the thickos get caught with the video evidence j suppose.
 
Imagine what he does when it isn't being videoed , probably does it all the time , he is only sorry he got caught , I will be surprised if he is playing in this country next season or Europe , China or Saudi clubs might take him though but west ham won't get back what they paid for him
 
If a kid was seen doing that he'd be having his head examined.
An adult should be no different.
I noticed a UFC fighter has challenged Zouma to kick him🙈
 
dickythorpe said:
If a kid was seen doing that he'd be having his head examined.
An adult should be no different.
I noticed a UFC fighter has challenged Zouma to kick him🙈

I'd pay huge money to watch that.
 
RSPCA taken his cats and club have fined him 240k, remains to be seen if the police do anything but doubt he'll serve time, his lawyers are to highly paid.
 
Zouma and his brother are clearly idiots, not only because of the footballer's abject cruelty to a defenceless animal but also because they saw nothing wrong in filming the incident, laughing at the same time, then posting it on social media.

It is worth noting that Zouma apparently has a contract with West Ham that pays him £6.24M each year over the next 4 years, and according to my quick Google search has an estimated net worth between $4M and $5M - but I suspect it's a lot more than that.

That, my friends, is what our ticket money and Sky subscriptions pays for. So when you hear, later this year, of the millions of ordinary people in this country having to pay more for their energy, food and fuel and many of those having to resort to using food banks, just sit back and reflect on how abhorrent footballers salaries are, yet we continue to support them. It's beyond troubling.
 
legoman said:
Zouma and his brother are clearly idiots, not only because of the footballer's abject cruelty to a defenceless animal but also because they saw nothing wrong in filming the incident, laughing at the same time, then posting it on social media.

As I’ve said, that to me is one of the biggest worries of the 21st century.
It truly baffles me.
 
Darran said:
legoman said:
Zouma and his brother are clearly idiots, not only because of the footballer's abject cruelty to a defenceless animal but also because they saw nothing wrong in filming the incident, laughing at the same time, then posting it on social media.

As I’ve said, that to me is one of the biggest worries of the 21st century.
It truly baffles me.

Agreed, Darran. I don't understand "cyber bullying" and "it follows you into the bedroom". Turn your device off then. Get off Instagram/FB/Twitter, it's not compulsory. All leads to the "it's someone else's fault" culture. No it isn't always. Look at yourself, and take responsibility for your actions. (BTW not aiming that at you Darran!)
 
At least West Ham are paying some price, they have lost one sponsorship and another has been suspended as a result of this incident.
 
legoman said:
Zouma and his brother are clearly idiots, not only because of the footballer's abject cruelty to a defenceless animal but also because they saw nothing wrong in filming the incident, laughing at the same time, then posting it on social media.

This exactly.
I noticed the news last night said the footage had been ‘leaked’. Leaked my arse, they just posted it as they saw nothing wrong with it. Pricks
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top