• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Championship Playoff Final

Nathan Wood is scarcely Championship quality, the idea they'd come back in and get him now they're a PL team is laughable.
He is English, a current U21 international with 12 months left in his contract.
I don't know how much we will get but he will be a tempting option for a few clubs this summer.
It works for us.

Course, what else did you expect......he just got his team promoted to the premier league.
Good luck to him, deserves all the praise he gets for taking the arguably the second best squad up through the play offs.

I hope he enjoys his Tofu and pepper mint tea in celebration.

He is English, a current U21 international with 12 months left in his contract.
I don't know how much we will get but he will be a tempting option for a few clubs this summer.
It works for us.

One of the three relegated sides might be interested, perhaps. But I'd be shocked if any PL side came in for him. Did himself no favours at all last season, and he wasn't all that good the season before, he just stood out as best of a bad bunch.

So Martin will become the second manager in a row to leave us and get promoted by the playoffs the next season. If Duff gets up next season with Hudds ...
Makes you think doesn't it? I'm no fan of Martin myself, but the first 3 managers that were appointed here after relegation will manage in the Premier league. It seems , most of the time that we make the right appointments, but unfortunately they don't seem to be backed enough with the right quality to complete the job.

Apparently over 20 members of the Swans staff went to support Martin at Wembley today?

One of the three relegated sides might be interested, perhaps. But I'd be shocked if any PL side came in for him. Did himself no favours at all last season, and he wasn't all that good the season before, he just stood out as best of a bad bunch.
He has all the tools, he is young and makes silly mistakes.......clubs will be interested but will it be to the value that we will be looking for.

Makes you think doesn't it? I'm no fan of Martin myself, but the first 3 managers that were appointed here after relegation will manage in the Premier league. It seems , most of the time that we make the right appointments, but unfortunately they don't seem to be backed enough with the right quality to complete the job.
Certainly a pattern.

Should have put Dan on at half time. He was the only one who came close to making something happen. When you’ve been that bad in the first half you need to draw a veil over it, make the changes and approach the second half with a different mindset.

So many managers wait until 60/65 minutes to make the change that’s been obvious from the first quarter of the game. Be proactive, make something different happen.

Martin with complete freedom at Swansea was a very different manager to Martin working under Jason Wilcox at Southampton. For one thing they never fully adopted the Martin defensive system.

Swansea City v Cardiff City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back