• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coffee, your favourite

Ebo said:
I am not too fussed with whatever coffee I drink these days although I do love a good Java Sumatra - that is if you can find it these days as it seems to have disappeared post brexshit.

Someone above posted about the Lidl ground coffee and I have to say it is damn good fair play.

The M&S ground coffee is decent too in the Cafetiere

Finally got around to seeing how much my coffee costs and how much I drink. Just seen a Currys advert with our machine on offer so here we go.

I've got a bean to cup delonghi machine with milk frother. We don't use the frother as the milk doesn't get warm enough for my liking and it's a faff cleaning it (I just heat up the milk in the microwave first) but it does all the fancy coffees.
I use the red lavazza beans, around £8 or £9 a kilo in Costco, a bit dearer in Tesco. Got about 160 cups out of a kilo bag.
Anyway, it works out at just under 5p a cup on a 'strong coffee' setting. Much nicer than out of a jar and so much cheaper than the pods.
If you like coffee from the jar, two teaspoons and lots of milk.
Time for a coffee methinks.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back