• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Reviva Coffee

Neath_Jack said:
Funnily enough, I’m on holiday at the moment so when the notification about this came through, thought I’d have a little google search on them. Couldn’t find naff all which I found a bit strange.
Didn’t something like this happen a number of years ago with one of our gambling sponsors?

No idea if it’s anything to do with the gist of your post mind, just thought it strange at the lack of info out there.

I think it’s as simple as it’s a new brand, they want some profile (relatively cheap probably) and the CEO of Gulf Oil is Welsh and is involved with football (women’s football actually).

Usual pun dits having their say. 😉😁
Could just be a flat white lie.

Londonlisa2001 said:
I think it’s as simple as it’s a new brand, they want some profile (relatively cheap probably) and the CEO of Gulf Oil is Welsh and is involved with football (women’s football actually).

Fair enough. Just looked up that CEO chap, he’s had some impressive sounding jobs! What qualifications do these people generally have to do those jobs?

While Wrexham look forward to a yearly 2,1/2 million pound sponsorship from United Airlines, little old Swansea make do with a latte and £2,50 over 5yrs, is Dineen still the commercial director :x :lol:

Let's hope we don't have that retro kit again. Also any plans to move back to the club badge on our stadium?

We wont have to wait long to find out.
Club shop reopens tomorrow at 10.00am - so the kit reveal will likely be before that.

Ringwood Jack said:
Let's hope we don't have that retro kit again. Also any plans to move back to the club badge on our stadium?

Swans Facebook page is showing kit launch for tomorrow with the stadium swan logo coloured in various old kit colours. Hopefully we’ll get the plain black or white swan back again.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back