• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Comedian on BGT tonight

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 103
  • Views: Views 20,601
Monty said:
Would this thread exist if he was white? No it wouldn't.

It wouldn't exist if he was funny either

exiledclaseboy said:
Monty said:

Nope. He’d just be an unfunny comedian.

Over the years I’ve seen you slag off no end of white comedians on here.
And white singers too whilst I’m at it.
The bloke wasn’t funny and that’s a fact.

exiledclaseboy said:
Monty said:

You haven't even bothered watching it. The whole 7 minutes of his act is based around race. If he was white, he'd be Jim Davidson and he definitely wouldn't be on BGT

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

And I’ve been here long enough to remember Monty going mental and arguing like fuck with people over some of the unfunny jokes Frankie Boyle was telling too.
Frankie Boyle isn’t black.

:x
BLAZE said:
exiledclaseboy said:

You haven't even bothered watching it. The whole 7 minutes of his act is based around race. If he was white, he'd be Jim Davidson and he definitely wouldn't be on BGT

Well said he’s had a go at Davidson several times over the years too.
Fucking hypocrite mun.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Wasn't funny to you, and the 20 plus other aging daily mail readers on here. I don't think i've ever seen a funny comedian on there be they black/brown/asian/white. It wasn't meant for you. You may as well comment on the teletubbies for what your opinion is worth. We all know the agenda behind your mentioning him.

People using the subject of his comedy to attack him. I bet you enjoy Tarantino's movies or Scorcese's. Oh but they're white so that's ok.

source.gif

BLAZE said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Jim Davidson attacks other races. Try again.

Monty said:
BLAZE said:

Jim Davidson attacks other races. Try again.

Not the point he’s not fucking funny full stop.

Monty said:
Darran said:

Wasn't funny to you, and the 20 plus other aging daily mail readers on here. I don't think i've ever seen a funny comedian on there be they black/brown/asian/white. It wasn't meant for you. You may as well comment on the teletubbies for what your opinion is worth. We all know the agenda behind your mentioning him.

People using the subject of his comedy to attack him. I bet you enjoy Tarantino's movies or Scorcese's. Oh but they're white so that's ok.

source.gif

Look cunty it’s the first time I’ve seen the show this year and I’d have said the same about a white comedian. I don’t see colour but you crack on.
I’ve never seen a Tarantino film and the only thing I’ve ever seen by Scorcese is Shine A Light by The Rolling Stones.
I do know Tarantino is a fan of the mighty Cheap Trick though. :lol:

He's rubbish, and so is the BGT. Embarrassingly rubbish as well, the laughs the panel did to that are just a joke,

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back