• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Conte v Tuchel

Very poor example to set. Shame on both of these big girls blouses

Tuchel didn't like that Conte didn't look him in the eyes when shaking hands apparently, the big girls blouse. He's fortunate his staff got there quickly, Conte would probably have snapped him like a twig.

Would be worth the fine sticking one on the other the amounts these cunts are on.

JackSomething said:
Tuchel didn't like that Conte didn't look him in the eyes when shaking hands apparently, the big girls blouse. He's fortunate his staff got there quickly, Conte would probably have snapped him like a twig.

Conte never looks anyone in the eyes, you only have to watch one of his interviews to realise that, not a good trait...

Tuchel shouldn't have been pitchside as under the rules he should have had a second yellow for his celebration outside the technical area after the second goal.

Weak refereeing.

Always good to see that the current Chelsea captain is keeping up the behaviour of his predecessors

Another thoroughly dislikeable individual

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/08/14/20/61377539-0-image-a-13_1660503748360.jpg

This photo makes Tuchel look like has eight foot long arms :lol:

I thought the standard of refereeing between both Sunday premier league games were miles apart.
Taylor I felt was shocking while the ref for the Florist v Spam game I thought was excellent.

Just to clarify, there is totally a difference between passion and thuggery.
Tempers were absolutely not helped by an inept refereeing performance and I think that Tuchel had every right to feel aggrieved.

The commentator referred to Taylor as “one of our top referees”, or words to that effect. If that’s the case it’s a sad indictment on the state of refereeing in the English game. Leroy Fer at Wolves in the cup c. 2018 anyone? One of the worst examples of a spineless tw@ of a ref allowing himself to be influenced by the home fans I can recall. Second only to Moss in the shit PL refs stakes

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back