• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coronavirus- new spike coming?

benny said:
Swanluke said:
So I am meant to be travelling to Dubai next month to visit family. Apparently a holiday is not a "valid reason" however there is no legal restriction. To travel to Dubai you need a negative Covid test anyway so I really don't get why you cannot travel if you are going straight to the airport (heathrow in this case) present a negative test and fly.

It's becoming farcical.

You can go and sit in a pub and chat to whoever, yet you can’t have a mate over your house.....

You're only supposed to go with and sit with members of your own household, and keep your distance. They're relying on people having common sense to give them a bit of leeway. People won't take any notice and they'll be closed by and over Christmas, and people will moan about that then. They can't win.

Monty said:
benny said:
You can go and sit in a pub and chat to whoever, yet you can’t have a mate over your house.....

You're only supposed to go with and sit with members of your own household, and keep your distance. They're relying on people having common sense to give them a bit of leeway. People won't take any notice and they'll be closed by and over Christmas, and people will moan about that then. They can't win.

Personal responsibility is a thing of the past, as is ensuring your own actions don’t endanger others. It’s all conspiracy theories, armchair epidemiologists and faux libertarians complaining about their freedoms being taken away these days. Twats.

Monty said:
benny said:

Common sense is rarely that common which leads us to where we are now.

I've had an absolute gutsful of this muzzle wearing malarky already, it doesn't seem right. It's just incredible to look around a shop and see people looking so helpless..

I can't stick this for another 6 months, and they say ' the reason for the spike in cases is households mingling..RUBBISH, htf can they prove that, they can't.

jack123 said:
I've had an absolute gutsful of this muzzle wearing malarky already, it doesn't seem right. It's just incredible to look around a shop and see people looking so helpless..

I can't stick this for another 6 months, and they say ' the reason for the spike in cases is households mingling..RUBBISH, htf can they prove that, they can't.

"Muzzles" aren't going away anytime soon with idiots like these about

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-patti-pavillion-closed-restaurant-18999380

Too many think they are invincible and as always a minority spoil it for the majority.

that vaughan gething and drakeford need to get their head out of their arse

dickythorpe said:
jack123 said:

"Muzzles" aren't going away anytime soon with idiots like these about

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-patti-pavillion-closed-restaurant-18999380

Too many think they are invincible and as always a minority spoil it for the majority.
There needs to be a few jail sentences handed out

patchboy said:

What else would you like them to do?

patchboy said:

I think they've both been pretty good throughout Covid, with a measured approach and lucid arguments behind decision making; certainly better than the hamfisted Westminster lot.

BrynCartwright said:
patchboy said:

I think they've both been pretty good throughout Covid, with a measured approach and lucid arguments behind decision making; certainly better than the hamfisted Westminster lot.

People always hurl abuse at the people who have to make these kinds of decisions, especially on social media. When you ask them well what is your alternative? there is silence :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSk4svPprTQ

Unreal

Monty said:
BrynCartwright said:

People always hurl abuse at the people who have to make these kinds of decisions, especially on social media. When you ask them well what is your alternative? there is silence :roll:

If people put themselves up for public office to serve the people for a nice salary, they should expect a bit of criticism when things don't go well

Police have had enough and moving in :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWGg_V_b87U

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back