• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coronavirus- new spike coming?

Monty said:
patchboy said:
that vaughan gething and drakeford need to get their head out of their arse

What else would you like them to do?

Get Track and trace working effectively I've lost count how many colleagues have had to wait a week or they have lost results. Open our Newport lab on time only 2months late i think. Get our hospitals out of special measures some have been dire for years. When they have accomplished this we can then talk about education. Not much to ask in my opinion.

Monty said:
Jack12345 said:
Well he by dam, you must lead a wild and varied life, you do not reside in a nursing home by any chsance, whoops spelt chance wrong again. :lol:

You write like a 10 year old and you accuse me of being in a nursing home?
iu

I can picture your mindset, which is a i have nothing to come back at him with merchant but he did put a comma in the wrong place, i`ve got him now. :lol: :lol: :lol: ps i have put an edit in for you as well, just for your self esteem.

benny said:
Jack12345 said:
Well lets put it this way, even a Covid scaremonger like yourself surely understands that deaths due to 6 months of not carrying out routine health checks will by far outweigh the 40,000 covid death's, it would far outweigh double that amount, i can tell you are absolutely petrified of this virus, but even so should still have the logic to realize the neglect of treating and diagnosing other illness whilst absolutely destroying the economy thousands losing jobs and peoples mental health will cause far more harm than good in the long run, shutting down everything every time there is a spike is not the answer because once they open up again the infection rate will rise again, so it is a running around in circles scenario.

Currently about 500 people in the uk due everyday from cancer and same for heart disease, these figures will double in about two years time I’m led to believe.....you would think this government is actually trying to reduce the population of the uk with current policy.

Oh no you have spelt die wrong, and stop plucking figures out of the air talk about calling the kettle black, another reason you are so petrified of this virus is not being able to find a mask for your two faces. :roll:

I read a paper yesterday which was suggesting there have been a little over 2,000 extra deaths due to the initial wave-mainly people having cardiac arrests or strokes and not going to a & e out of fear of Covid. There does not appear to be an increase in suicides. Of course there
Will be more long term problems around delayed diagnosis, but claims of millions are rather fanciful

Jack12345 said:
Monty said:
You write like a 10 year old and you accuse me of being in a nursing home?
iu

I can picture your mindset, which is a i have nothing to come back at him with merchant but he did put a comma in the wrong place, i`ve got him now. :lol: :lol: :lol: ps i have put an edit in for you as well, just for your self esteem.

Comma in the wrong place? It was one long sentence. It didn't make a single bit of sense.

BLAZE said:
I've been wooing a lovely lady from Ely over the last month or so, but this has well and truly put the kibosh on it now coz I got a feeling it's gonna last a lot longer than 3 weeks 🤦‍♂️

That's better than my 30 seconds ..😂

exiledclaseboy said:
NPT also going into lockdown.

It was only ever a matter of time, we've only be spared it this long as the smell of the steelworks has frightened the virus away!

Everywhere around NPT has locked down so it's not as if they could have gone anywhere anyway.

Monty said:
Jack12345 said:

Comma in the wrong place? It was one long sentence. It didn't make a single bit of sense.

Oh no, it was one long sentence, honestly mate if things like that get you upset you really need to get out more.

Death toll now over 1 million and climbing

benny said:
jack123 said:
That is frightening, I never really paid much attention to sepsis, but I googled it earlier after reading what you said, looks bloody horrible.

Funnily enough my father in law suffers with lots of water infections, he was coming down with another one Wednesday night. Usual antibiotics and histamines didn’t work and about 9pm he began to shake uncontrollably. Ambulance came and his breathing was an issue also, along with a high temperature, over 40. Out of the blue he started to cough, medics decided he had to go to the Covid Ward in the Heath due to symptoms. He’s not been out for 6 months and barely had contact with anyone.
Didn’t think it was Covid as so little of it about, luckily for him there was no one at the Heath with it.
Turns out it was a blood infection, sepsis. Not quite under control yet, they’ve tried 4 antibiotics already but he seems to be in the mend. Like prof says, we risk them not working as we overuse them. It’s bound to become a big problem unless we find new antibiotics. Pretty sure we haven’t found any for a while now? I’ve heard of young healthy people getting sepsis too, losing limbs or dying....way worse than Covid in my mind.

Benny as you may have noticed on occasion I'm not your greatest fan but I wish you and your father-in-law all the best.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back