• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Coronavirus- new spike coming?

Worth a read

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/covid-19-cancel-holiday-travel_n_5fdfc2d5c5b607e6348bab3c?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvL2R4NHlXQWxOMVQ_YW1wPTE&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKGlAmkSzNVpsN8QhXYasdWUHdA5akYci0PNlJmtACZ8xGGxFzOCdNtXiQp-XbE3tnzj-Joyaaay5M6lqjBMAII78vBIyVJ_wiMFc2zRNK_jXumZQeUl1Kgk3fhiywI7ggX5SH79mjsoGLhm-twJVLYZrHqv_mvh1bcikQqFScOn

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:
Not if they are as thick as you.
That’s ok then. But the standards must of been lowered if you are a scientist

Anyone who uses “of” when they presumably mean “have” should not be handing out medical advice.

I tell you who needs to reign it in a bit, and that is Keir Starmer.

Seems to be holding a press conference every 5 seconds telling the country, what exactly has happened about 5 minutes ago.

The captain hindsight moniker is becoming a reality.

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:
Monty

Whatever I can say as a scientist can not convey what Pacemaker has in his sad, but eloquent posts. But there will be denial and argument still. Talk of media brainwashing us. But the truth is this is a serious problem, the greatest single threat to public health in my lifetime. Again I urge people to do the right thing.

You have been brainwashed yourself if you believe that.

I can name many more threats to public health than this virus.

Can anyone become a scientist theses days ?

Genuine post here. Can you list the other threats? I’m hoping it won’t be things such as nuclear war, etc.

Professor said:
MrSwerve said:
Don’t get sucked in, Prof.

I will leave him/her to it. But saddens me that this happens after perhaps some of the greatest posts on this site have been made in the last day or so.

Delusional as a pandemic just amplifies every other health-related issue. Deniers never see this in the wider picture. Don’t begin to understand the consequences of collapse in health systems.

No doubt we will get Sweden brought up again. That paragon of disease control.

You have become hysterical. Who has denied anything about the virus ? Apart from your ridiculous claim that COVID is the biggest threat to public health in your lifetime.

Obesity kills more than Covid-19 ever will. Maybe we need restrictions on overweight being able go into Greggs and over junk food places.

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:
I will leave him/her to it. But saddens me that this happens after perhaps some of the greatest posts on this site have been made in the last day or so.

Delusional as a pandemic just amplifies every other health-related issue. Deniers never see this in the wider picture. Don’t begin to understand the consequences of collapse in health systems.

No doubt we will get Sweden brought up again. That paragon of disease control.

You have become hysterical. Who has denied anything about the virus ? Apart from your ridiculous claim that COVID is the biggest threat to public health in your lifetime.

Obesity kills more than Covid-19 ever will. Maybe we need restrictions on overweight being able go into Greggs and over junk food places.

You can't catch obesity, genius

MrSwerve said:
Cardiffjack said:
You have been brainwashed yourself if you believe that.

I can name many more threats to public health than this virus.

Can anyone become a scientist theses days ?

Genuine post here. Can you list the other threats? I’m hoping it won’t be things such as nuclear war, etc.

Yes of course I can obesity, which can and does kill hundreds of thousands in the U.K. each year.

Cardiffjack said:
MrSwerve said:

Yes of course I can obesity, which can and does kill hundreds of thousands in the U.K. each year.

Got an answer for everything haven't you, tell me how you catch obesity

Cardiffjack said:
MrSwerve said:

There’s one...

Monty said:
Cardiffjack said:

Does it matter whether you can or can’t catch a certain condition, if the end result is death, which being overweight means for lots of people each year.

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

Does it matter whether you can or can’t catch a certain condition, if the end result is death, which being overweight means for lots of people each year.

Yes it matters; you cant catch obesity. You can however, talking to someone or being in the same room as them. catch covid. If you're in a room with 10 people, and 1 has covid, by the end of the day everyone in that room and their families and friends, and their friends and so on and so on could be infected.

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:
Not if they are as thick as you.
That’s ok then. But the standards must of been lowered if you are a scientist

".... must of been....." haha, and you have the fucking cheek to talk of low standards when you can't even use the English language properly. FFS.

Monty said:
Cardiffjack said:

Yes it matters; you cant catch obesity. You can however, talking to someone or being in the same room as them. catch covid. If you're in a room with 10 people, and 1 has covid, by the end of the day everyone in that room and their families and friends, and their friends and so on and so on could be infected.

So it’s ok for hundreds of thousands of people die each year in the U.K. and put a huge strain on the NHS, because it’s not contagious.

And let’s not forget, even the vast majority of older people who catch COVID will not die from it. Isn’t the average age of death for COVID , 82, higher than the average life expectancy in the U.K.

Cardiffjack said:
Monty said:

So it’s ok for hundreds of thousands of people die each year in the U.K. and put a huge strain on the NHS, because it’s not contagious.

And let’s not forget, even the vast majority of older people who catch COVID will not die from it. Isn’t the average age of death for COVID , 82, higher than the average life expectancy in the U.K.

No it's not ok but obesity is a completely different issue. Age is irrelevant, it is killing people. And not only elderly. You're just bending everything into an argument so people keep engaging you, you must be a very lonely man. Get a hobby. Do you play video games?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back