• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cov 19 Vaccine numbers.

Professor said:
Cardiffjack said:
SAD disorder is not transmissible. Also one of the symptoms of low vit d is low mood.
How much vit d would you recommend an adult to take ?

Talk about deflection. What has SAD to do with it? I am not a dietitian, so would not make that decision. Would been proper dietary assessment to understand where shortfall of any nutrition is. Certainly not the levels you take. Happy to talk about infection and immunity as that is my expertise.
Ah right, so you don’t know. That’s ok.
Do you rate a fellow scientist , geneticist Steve Jones ? Or is he another charlatan ?

Also , you don’t seem to know that it’s extremely difficult to get enough vit d from your diet.

So 25000 have been vaccinated BBC didnt seem to know who mind,pathetic. Also stated we will now have to wait for the Astra vaccine, why what is going on with NHS Wales, Dickface and his cronies over the years are taking us backwards at an alarming rate,considering i am comparing with NHS England we should be very concerned. I feel we are only seeing the beginning of the problem as there must be a backlog and build up of patients waiting on admission.

I think the job is to big for all of our second rate politicians, we need to look at out sourcing in Wales to a competant medical professional.
And for the record if we sit down when this is all over and look at who said what where and when, there will be very few if any who got it correct. IMHO.

KrunchyKarrot said:
So 25000 have been vaccinated BBC didnt seem to know who mind,pathetic. Also stated we will now have to wait for the Astra vaccine, why what is going on with NHS Wales, Dickface and his cronies over the years are taking us backwards at an alarming rate,considering i am comparing with NHS England we should be very concerned. I feel we are only seeing the beginning of the problem as there must be a backlog and build up of patients waiting on admission.

I think the job is to big for all of our second rate politicians, we need to look at out sourcing in Wales to a competant medical professional.
And for the record if we sit down when this is all over and look at who said what where and when, there will be very few if any who got it correct. IMHO.
The lunatics have definitely taken over the asylum

We'll have to wait for the Astra vaccine because it's not been signed off yet. Once it is it'll probably be the workhorse of the UK vaccination programme. Most people who get vaccinated, will get vaccinated with that.

Won't argue with your last sentence.

KrunchyKarrot said:

We lack the facilities in many parts of Wales to handle this vaccine apparently. E.g. Wrexham is the only hospital in the north that can accept and store it. That’s according to a nurse in my old man’s practice up there, so don’t know if true or not.

Dr. Winston said:
We'll have to wait for the Astra vaccine because it's not been signed off yet. Once it is it'll probably be the workhorse of the UK vaccination programme. Most people who get vaccinated, will get vaccinated with that.

Won't argue with your last sentence.

Much easier to produce at high volumes. Never going to be enough Pfizer or Moderna vaccines for all.

Professor said:
Much easier to produce at high volumes. Never going to be enough Pfizer or Moderna vaccines for all.

Think the Govt needs to spend what it needs to spend, do what needs to be done in order to roll it out to as many people as possible as fast as possible. They were prepared to spend whatever it took on their "Moon shot" testing programme. Using the cash for this instead would be much more beneficial.

Dr. Winston said:
Professor said:

Think the Govt needs to spend what it needs to spend, do what needs to be done in order to roll it out to as many people as possible as fast as possible. They were prepared to spend whatever it took on their "Moon shot" testing programme. Using the cash for this instead would be much more beneficial.

Not so much cost as capacity. Although the moonshot programme is a disaster. The DNANudge test is next to useless. Of course not being part of EU agreement means we are paying more than double for the Moderna vaccine

Professor said:
Although the moonshot programme is a disaster.

Most things they've touched are.

Professor said:
not being part of EU agreement means we are paying more than double for the Moderna vaccine

Meh. It's an addition to our main option. Won't lose sleep over it.

exiledclaseboy said:
Dr. Winston said:
Is that 500k figure people who have had the first dose or people who have had both?

First dose. There has two be some time between doses. Two weeks I think.
[/quote
My wife had her vaccination a week ago. The literature says 21 days between jabs but the trust are waiting 28 days.

This vaccine should be flying off the shelves, I'm very disappointed the time it's taking for the Oxford vaccine to be approved so we can kick this virus into the ether

Skippyjack said:
This vaccine should be flying off the shelves, I'm very disappointed the time it's taking for the Oxford vaccine to be approved so we can kick this virus into the ether

I agree looks like it is imminent and will make a big difference. I just wanted to know how many Pfizer vaccinations were being administered in Wales and to whom. I have read the criteria and want to know from Gethin or Dickface the scorecard at present, in case they are doing a wee Burnie reported at Paisley’s Royal Alexandra Hospital.

Cardiffjack said:
Professor said:
Talk about deflection. What has SAD to do with it? I am not a dietitian, so would not make that decision. Would been proper dietary assessment to understand where shortfall of any nutrition is. Certainly not the levels you take. Happy to talk about infection and immunity as that is my expertise.
Ah right, so you don’t know. That’s ok.
Do you rate a fellow scientist , geneticist Steve Jones ? Or is he another charlatan ?

Also , you don’t seem to know that it’s extremely difficult to get enough vit d from your diet.

Why what has Steve Jones done? Never quite got to the Dawkins level of fame he tried to achieve, but was and is a good scientist. Not been a self-declared expert as not-real Professor Sikora or using PR firms to promote unpublishable science like Henneghan or Gupta. All contemptible. At least John Campbell is honest, even if there are some errors in what he says.

As far as Vitamin D. I said many posts back it was a good idea for many people in Winter. But the over-promotion along with failed treatments deflects from true problems and potential solutions. Vaccination is the best hope here, by far.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Skippyjack said:

I agree looks like it is imminent and will make a big difference. I just wanted to know how many Pfizer vaccinations were being administered in Wales and to whom. I have read the criteria and want to know from Gethin or Dickface the scorecard at present, in case they are doing a wee Burnie reported at Paisley’s Royal Alexandra Hospital.

25,000 administered to date (first shot) is the figure that I read this morning on BBC.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back