• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Cov v Spurs

They were good cos spurs were so bad.
Spurs are always bad. Big club my arse, haven't won the league since black and white television, and haven't won any trophy for years, in fact the Swans won a major trophy more recently than them. Yet if there was a Super league tomorrow they would expect to be part of it. Just as bad as that lot up the road , delusional.

Spurs are always bad. Big club my arse, haven't won the league since black and white television, and haven't won any trophy for years, in fact the Swans won a major trophy more recently than them. Yet if there was a Super league tomorrow they would expect to be part of it. Just as bad as that lot up the road , delusional.
Newcastle are another one. Their fans have this deluded notion they're a big club because they sell out every other week.

For me the definition of a big club is one that has a rich history of winning major trophies on a constant basis.

Well, yeah, apart from filling a 60,000 stadium every week and having shedloads of money, having won the first ever league/FA cup double (I think), and a recent champions league final, they're just like Cardiff, Skip 😆

I detest their fans though, always giving it the big one despite, as you say, having won naff all for many years.

Newcastle are another one. Their fans have this deluded notion they're a big club because they sell out every other week.

For me the definition of a big club is one that has a rich history of winning major trophies on a constant basis.
They are a big club though, by any measure bar yours Smurph 🤣

You're an undercover Geordie 🤐
Was up there for a while. The passion for their club is off the scale. If it wasn't for the blood soaked money behind them, I would happily cheer them on against all the other moneyed crap at the top of the Prem.

Was up there for a while. The passion for their club is off the scale. If it wasn't for the blood soaked money behind them, I would happily cheer them on against all the other moneyed crap at the top of the Prem.
I've worked up there for a bit, they love the club, can't dispute that.

My memory of the club is slightly tarnished after getting accosted by some old fellas after the FA Cup game outside the ground.

Was called a lucky Welsh barsterward while getting in to a taxi after taking a right hook by this old bloke who should have really known better. 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back