• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dawn Butler.

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,080

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
How is she still in a job?

Never voted anything other than labour, will never be able to bring myself to vote for this Starmer fella though. Guys a disgrace.

Risc said:

Never voted anything other than labour, will never be able to bring myself to vote for this Starmer fella though. Guys a disgrace.

She doesn’t come across as a very nice person but has she done to be sacked?

Darran said:
Risc said:

Lying, enticing hatred against the police.

She tried creating a media storm, been caught out, if she had any ounce of integrity she should have resigned immediately.

On a side note you see so many people that say they detest the Tories saying they aren’t going to vote Labour at the next GE because of Starmer.
I find it rather interesting because if you don’t vote Labour at the next GE,Tories is what you’re getting.

Risc said:
Darran said:

She tried creating a media storm, been caught out, if she had any ounce of integrity she should have resigned immediately.

What has she lied about?

Darran said:
Risc said:

What has she lied about?

She wasn’t driving for one.

Cutting out bits of footage from the video she released.

Risc said:
Darran said:
What has she lied about?

Blaine I’m no snowflake but she never said she was driving even though her tweet sounded as if she was.
Now this cutting bits out of the video? What’s that about it’s the first I’ve heard of it?

Darran said:
Risc said:

Blaine I’m no snowflake but she never said she was driving even though her tweet sounded as if she was.
Now this cutting bits out of the video? What’s that about it’s the first I’ve heard of it?

Watch the video Darran.

The driver is not black either, he classes himself as mixed race but from the tone of his skin there’s not a cats in hell chance the traffic stop was race related.

People are being stabbed, shot, murdered on our streets. Yet she gets stoppped, wasn’t even the driver but it’s all over sky news. Absolute sickening.

She’s not fit for the job she’s in. Nor is Starmer unfortunately.

Risc said:
Darran said:

Watch the video Darran.

The driver is not black either, he classes himself as mixed race but from the tone of his skin there’s not a cats in hell chance the traffic stop was race related.

People are being stabbed, shot, murdered on our streets. Yet she gets stoppped, wasn’t even the driver but it’s all over sky news. Absolute sickening.

Which video is it I’ve seen some but I haven’t seen one with the driver in?

Darran said:
Risc said:
Watch the video Darran.

Just DM’d you.

You haven’t seen that video because she cropped him out on the ones she released.

Risc said:
Darran said:

Just DM’d you.

You haven’t seen that video because she cropped him out on the ones she released.

Like I said she doesn’t seem like a very nice person. I’m not sure what Starmer can do?

He should sack her! looking at twitter there seems to be an uproar of the expenses she is claiming, Labour have gone right down the pan, some of the comments from other labour mps are shocking.. London members of parliament I may add, I tell you what they are bloody scum, they should be sacked for trying to instigate what she is doing..

In this current climate, when tensions are high, we don't need HER making videos like that!! Wish I had a time machine, and I know what punishment she deserves.

jack123 said:
He should sack her! looking at twitter there seems to be an uproar of the expenses she is claiming, Labour have gone right down the pan, some of the comments from other labour mps are shocking.. London members of parliament I may add, I tell you what they are bloody scum, they should be sacked for trying to instigate what they are doing..

In this current climate, when tensions are high, we don't need HER making videos like that!! Wish I had a time machine, and I know what punishment she deserves.

What punishment?

I know she struggled wicket keeping, but surely her batting has kept her in the team?

Darran said:
jack123 said:
He should sack her! looking at twitter there seems to be an uproar of the expenses she is claiming, Labour have gone right down the pan, some of the comments from other labour mps are shocking.. London members of parliament I may add, I tell you what they are bloody scum, they should be sacked for trying to instigate what they are doing..

What punishment?
Spanking with a table tennis bat on her bottom for starters.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back