• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dawn Butler.

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,080
Darran said:
On a side note you see so many people that say they detest the Tories saying they aren’t going to vote Labour at the next GE because of Starmer.
I find it rather interesting because if you don’t vote Labour at the next GE,Tories is what you’re getting.

That's a great post. You can do it when you try.

controversial_jack said:
Darran said:
On a side note you see so many people that say they detest the Tories saying they aren’t going to vote Labour at the next GE because of Starmer.
I find it rather interesting because if you don’t vote Labour at the next GE,Tories is what you’re getting.

That's a great post. You can do it when you try.

Thanks.

Risc - what exactly do you want Starmer to do (even if you accept that everything you say about her is true - many don't)? Butler isn't in a front bench job, Starmer got rid of her from that as soon as he took over as leader. And he can't just sack an MP, that's not how it works.

exiledclaseboy said:
Risc - what exactly do you want Starmer to do (even if you accept that everything you say about her is true - many don't)? Butler isn't in a front bench job, Starmer got rid of her from that as soon as he took over as leader. And he can't just sack an MP, that's not how it works.

I was under the impression he could sack a MP, my mistake, he didn't have to publicly back her like he did though which tells me all I need to know about him.

Many don't? Yeah I have seen on twitter. It doesn't surprise me who either. Stole this little quote off someone who appears to have a better way with words than myself, she is a prime example of a hard left who is keen to see racism everywhere, and has gone to the lengths of actually inventing it where it doesn't exist.

edit - on a seperate note, you can't just sack an MP, fair enough, what happens when you fiddle the books and claim ÂŁ23k in expenses?

It would be outrageous if a party leader could sack a democratically elected MP. Only the electorate should be allowed to do that other than an MP being sent to prison.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back