• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

DC United

1-0 Celtic, Matt O'Riley, a player we could have got for 750k + add ons up to a million, the hedge fund shit it's pants, and now he's off abroad next season for 25 million and possibly more 😉

DC United 0 Tic 4
O'Riley 2
Johnston
Forest

Sad to see young Christian Fletcher go off injured for DC, he was distraught, looked like his hamstring went, speedy recovery young man 🙏

I visited the Audi Field stadium in Jan this year. It's fairly basic with an Audi car on a pedestal on the main stand. The locals had very little interest in them possibly because it sits opposite the Washington NFL stadium..

I visited the Audi Field stadium in Jan this year. It's fairly basic with an Audi car on a pedestal on the main stand. The locals had very little interest in them possibly because it sits opposite the Washington NFL stadium..
The stadium looked bland to be fair, but that pitch was appalling, bordering on dangerous.
I'm suprised Celtic agreed to it, it definitely cost young Fletcher his injury because his leg went away from him due to his studs/blades getting caught in the dry surface.

1-0 Celtic, Matt O'Riley, a player we could have got for 750k + add ons up to a million, the hedge fund shit it's pants, and now he's off abroad next season for 25 million and possibly more 😉
Same as with Jamie Vardy, there is absolutely no guarantee that those players would have shone with us as they did for Celtic and Leicester. Playstyles, players surrounding them, coaching methods and more all will have had an impact. Similarly I can guarantee that even if O'Riley did have a great season or two with us we wouldn't have commanded anything close to a 25m fee for him, he wouldn't have had experience playing in European competition or title winning experience.

Same as with Jamie Vardy, there is absolutely no guarantee that those players would have shone with us as they did for Celtic and Leicester. Playstyles, players surrounding them, coaching methods and more all will have had an impact. Similarly I can guarantee that even if O'Riley did have a great season or two with us we wouldn't have commanded anything close to a 25m fee for him, he wouldn't have had experience playing in European competition or title winning experience.
Fair, playing for a globally recognised side and Champions league exposure definitely helped, but I'd go as far as to say, if we'd taken O'Riley we'd have been looking at a 15 million pound profit, every day of the week, he's that good 👍

Fair, playing for a globally recognised side and Champions league exposure definitely helped, but I'd go as far as to say, if we'd taken O'Riley we'd have been looking at a 15 million pound profit, every day of the week, he's that good 👍
There's also a massive difference between being coached by the likes of Postecogelu and Rodgers compared to what would have been Martin and Duff. Sometimes its not just the gemstone that matters but also the polish, smearing a diamond in turd does not improve its value at all.

There's also a massive difference between being coached by the likes of Postecogelu and Rodgers compared to what would have been Martin and Duff. Sometimes its not just the gemstone that matters but also the polish, smearing a diamond in turd does not improve its value at all.
Yes, absolutely mate. Even though Matt O'Riley was originally coached by Russell Martin...

Yes, absolutely mate. Even though Matt O'Riley was originally coached by Russell Martin...
Very true but there is a difference in divisions too, could get away with a lot more at MK Dons and we know how Russel loved to play with us more wide open than a five dollar hooker.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back