• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dr Poo

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Wife is literally wetting her kecks about watching this, I'm not getting it... 🙄

8a625ff7625258fdcb3ce5c1d647d017.gif

Neath_Jack said:
You'll upset ECB with that post :lol:

I’ve got it on record, it’s the centrepiece of my viewing evening. I’ll be a few beers down by the time I get to it. I am beyond excited. Me and Mrs Jaxs would get on well I feel. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
I’ve got it on record, it’s the centrepiece of my viewing evening. I’ll be a few beers down by the time I get to it. I am beyond excited. Me and Mrs Jaxs would get on well I feel. :lol:

I would put her in a taxi and send her around but she's half way through a bottle of Prosecco and already chatting shìt about how much better it is with David Tennant "pulling the strings" (whatever that means) 🤦‍♂️

exiledclaseboy said:

She's not liking the inside of the new tardis, I'm getting the feeling she's a bit of a traditionalists regarding Dr Who, another glass of Prosecco and it could kick off 🫣

Only Dr Who I've ever seen was around 50 yrs ago on a Saturday morning in the odeon on the Kingsway. Roy Castle was in it.
Fck me, I'm getting on a bit.

sainthelens said:
Only Dr Who I've ever seen was around 50 yrs ago on a Saturday morning in the odeon on the Kingsway. Roy Castle was in it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Who_and_the_Daleks

sainthelens said:

Legend, used to watch every episode of Record Breakers 😎

0_WA387099.jpg

TheLoneRanger said:
Who remembers when the Daleks invaded Swansea?? :lol:

Screenshot_20231125-193822.png

Looks like they are pointing thier gun plunger things towards Port Talbot 👀 💥

sainthelens said:
Yep, was a sad day when he departed.

It was Saint, he never smoked but died of lung cancer, they think it was because he played the trumpet in jazz bands in smokey venues for year, but what a talented entertainer he was...

sainthelens said:

Think I saw it on a Saturday morning back when god was a boy, at the Manor Cinema in Bohun St, Manselton.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back