• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dr Poo

exiledclaseboy said:
“I must admit, I used to love Dr. Who, but I have not watched it for a good while, since it turned WOKE.”

That’s what you said. No conflating necessary.

You are trying to make a simple statement which I said, without checking, when somebody questioned me what I meant, I said it was about Dr Who and a female Doctor, but now you are mentioning blacks, trans, gay, and all other things. I never said that, you know the post I quoted you on.

It's 'Doctor Who'

In the complex universe of aliens and time travel, how anyone extended their belief to accept that the Doctor regenerated into a white male 12 times in a row, is beyond me.

jack123 said:
You are trying to make a simple statement which I said, without checking, when somebody questioned me what I meant, I said it was about Dr Who and a female Doctor, but now you are mentioning blacks, trans, gay, and all other things. I never said that, you know the post I quoted you on.

I’m just telling you what was in last night’s episode cos you wouldn’t have seen it on account of you not watching it cos it’s too WOKE. I’m happy to help.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m just telling you what was in last night’s episode cos you wouldn’t have seen it on account of you not watching it cos it’s too WOKE. I’m happy to help.

Well IMO there is a time and a place for being WOKE, ooo lets gets some brownie points, because we can have a trans on Dr Who, why the need for this is incredible, for me it's ruining a good programme. I mean would dads army have been any better if Mr Mannering was black and a transexual? You are all rooting for this WOKE crap, yet all I am talking about is entertainment. It's a simple as that.

Oooo isn't it great, Dr Who now has gay, black and trans in it, it's bloody pathetic. Score some points in your little tiny heads for what? I am just talking about entertainment.

jack123 said:
Well IMO there is a time and a place for being WOKE, ooo lets gets some brownie points, because we can have a trans on Dr Who, why the need for this is incredible, for me it's ruining a good programme. I mean would dads army have been any better if Mr Mannering was black and a transexual? You are all rooting for this WOKE crap, yet all I am talking about is entertainment. It's a simple as that.

Oooo isn't it great, Dr Who now has gay, black and trans in it, it's bloody pathetic. Score some points in your little tiny heads for what? I am just talking about entertainment.

Pull up man pull up!!! ...

Swanjaxs said:
Pull up man pull up!!! ...

Well it's enough to wind a bloody saint up SJ, even when I am not out of order, it's conflated to make it so!

jack123 said:
up SJ

Well it's enough to wind a bloody saint up SJ, even when I am not out of order, it's conflated to make it so!

Do you want a fight, I'll obviously win like, but do you want one

jack123 said:

Fair enough, but you can't say "brownie points" anymore.
Just saying like 👍

Skippyjack said:
How tall are you

14ft Look I'm not going to answer that, why would you obviously win,? and what is your beef about this? You have said nothing apart from asking for a fight.

Swanjaxs said:
https://youtube.com/shorts/sAhEFuq62-I?si=6fzTioVDzq2wcYE4

F*ck off mate, I've got the genes of the most feared man in townhill of his generation, an army champion boxer and an intelligence gatherer in ww2.. plus the tw*t that fought in the battle of the Somme and survived, listen to my reply

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back