• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Duff living in Cheltenham and commuting everyday

Agree with this fully, why change the style so much when we have had success with it? Did Duff promise to carry it on or was he chosen despite telling them he's going to tear the blueprint up completely? I can remember when Russ was appointed sounds coming out of the club saying he will carry on the Swansea way etc.
The fact that names like Nathan Jones still linger me worry me as this seems to be the way the hierarchy want us to go.

JustJack said:
It doesn't though, does it? His family may be settled in Cheltenham.

It's not a measurement of his success.

Give up, you can't argue with stupidity.

ABSwan said:
I fear Duff is our Russel Slade appointment.

I hate the saying Swansea Way, but since Martinez we have as fans grown to be accustomed to nice, easy on the eye, passing football. Some managers since Martinez have created good teams others have struggled, but its more or less stayed on that philosophy, which I always thought was the right thing to do.

Martin's downfall is his inability to organize a defense, the suicidal tactics as players were not allowed to play long, even when they were cornered and overrun was awful.

What we needed was a Sousa type appointment, someone to strengthen the defense and maintain the system.

What we have is someone who wants to completely change the style to hoofball and maintain Martin's suicidal defense.

I fear the worse this season.

Great post.

:lol: It takes 5 hours to get to Swansea from Cheltenham at 20mph.

JustJack said:
It doesn't though, does it? His family may be settled in Cheltenham.

It's not a measurement of his success.

No it's not a measure of his success, the league table is the measure of his success and the football we produce.

WxmJax said:
Give up, you can't argue with stupidity.

I guess what I'm saying is it just one more thing when he's at the moment really failing here as a manger. if we had won the first six games no one would give a fuck where he lived.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back