• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

DUFF SACKED

MrSwerve said:
Blimey. Very surprised that we’ve pulled the trigger at this stage to be honest.

Me too. Not disappointed though.

Edit. At least the new chap will have a January transfer window. For good or bad…..

Wish he was given the benefit of the doubt to get to January to get the wide players we need.

But we move. Hopefully the next manager will appease the cult.

Dillwyn the Dog said:
We wasted two years under Martin. I feel sorry for Duff but maybe the right decision has been reached. Never truly seemed at home in the job. God luck Michael and thanks for your efforts.

True. Seemed a bit like a fish out of water.

Very shocked at this. Was always going to be hard for him to win over the fans, but the football was poor and didn’t really strike me as a Swansea type manager. Wish him luck and just hope our next appointment works out.

Feels like something is or has been going on behind the scenes. Really don't think this is based solely on the results, too much has been gambled on the big change of ethos bringing Duff in.

"My appreciation for how critical the Swansea identity is to this club has grown since the summer and it will be high in my mind as I make the decision on our new head coach."

Interesting.

Crazy decision. Duff is a very good coach/manager. I'd be delighted if he joined my club. I hope you have someone good lined up, he's unlikely to be better, as every point you drop is costing me money.

Makes you wonder why russ was neve sacked after the run last year..

Pie in the face to Coleman too..

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back