• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

DUFF SACKED

The fact Alan Sheehan (assistant manager to Nathan Jones at Luton) has been kept on but Duff & his other assistant have left would suggest there may be something in Nathan Jones talk

Hope not though. Don’t think he’s the right fit

Only about 3 months overdue.

Thank God for that. The whole debacle has been an embarrassment for the club. Easily in the top 5 managerial appointments in our history. Probably top 3, along with Cullis and Bradley.

Now let's get someone in who knows what they're doing and FFS, please Andy Coleman, not Nathan Jones!

Quite saddened by this but im not sure why because he didnt give much reason for it. Good luck in your future endeavors boss

eteb said:
Makes you wonder why russ was neve sacked after the run last year..

Pie in the face to Coleman too..

Russ talked in a language that could reel a lot of folk in, much like a consultant would do. Metrics, process, blah blah. This papered over cracks.

Duff just digs himself into holes.

BLAZE said:
Quite saddened by this but im not sure why because he didnt give much reason for it. Good luck in your future endeavors boss

I'm exactly the same blaze, really strange

Nice to see us being pro active for a change. Good luck to him, but should never have been here to start with.
I heard strong rumours Nathan the vermin Jones was off to Rotherham...unless he knew he was coming and decided to spy on our next opponents? Fck, hope I'm overthinking that.
Get next appointment right, and we will indeed have something to look forward too.

eteb said:
Makes you wonder why russ was neve sacked after the run last year..

Pie in the face to Coleman too..

Makes you think if they realise they gave Russ too much time and Duff has become the victim. I liked the guy to be fair, he got Pato playing out of his skin (contract/deal pending or not) and had a far worse hand dealt to him than Russ had.

It might or might not be the right decision but have to feel for the guy whom I regard as an honest bloke - unlike his predecessor.

I thought there was more to come and we weren't that bad to be honest. Horrendous injuries and referee decisions have cost us in part and we could (should) pretty easily be 5-7 points better off

Dillwyn the Dog said:
Makes you think if they realise they gave Russ too much time and Duff has become the victim. I liked the guy to be fair, he got Pato playing out of his skin (contract/deal pending or not) and had a far worse hand dealt to him than Russ had.

It might or might not be the right decision but have to feel for the guy whom I regard as an honest bloke - unlike his predecessor.

He will go on to be successful elsewhere. If Piroe hadn't been sold how different things might have been. I think Duff's sacking will come to be regretted deeply.

ROKERITE said:
Crazy decision. Duff is a very good coach/manager. I'd be delighted if he joined my club. I hope you have someone good lined up, he's unlikely to be better, as every point you drop is costing me money.

If he was that good he did a tremendous job of hiding it .

Pîss poor communicator and he probably lost the fan base with his "game Vs Cardiff didn't matter" rubbish

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back