• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eastern cousins

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 2,866

eteb

Michu
Reaction score
Calling for buluts head already - they were certs for the top 6 two weeks ago😂😂

I think their squad is a lot worse than last season too

They will struggle this year

All of their "marquee" signings have either been garbage, injured or both and its only two games in.
There is certainly a huge amount of momentum for us going forward here, if we can put a goal past them early next weekend then it might be a very long very uncomfortable time for them.

Agreed and boro and Leeds next.

They could have 0 after 5 games

They’ve lost Ramsey and Ralls for next week… their midfield and defence are a shambles.

I still don’t understand their love for NG… he’s poor, can’t defend crosses, terrible in the air… Ronald and Eom will have a field day.

Would be amazed if Ramsey is available next week......his ankle went from underneath him very badly.

That Abbandanto needs someone to have a word in his ear........he is fuelling a false sense of expectation and is making himself look like a right âš“

They’ve lost Ramsey and Ralls for next week… their midfield and defence are a shambles.

I still don’t understand their love for NG… he’s poor, can’t defend crosses, terrible in the air… Ronald and Eom will have a field day.
And he gets wound up east.

I think owdowda is injured too, so it'll be Ronald v Ngorm and Eom v Bagan😂

Would be amazed if Ramsey is available next week......his ankle went from underneath him very badly.

That Abbandanto needs someone to have a word in his ear........he is fuelling a false sense of expectation and is making himself look like a right âš“
Ffs what's he said now?

Been battered twice so far

The way Ronald and Eom are cooking and I noticed Vipotnik was looking very sharp, I'll think he'll get the nod.. maybe the Dat ah is working

Let's not count any chickens. It's a derby after all. That said at least Luke Williams won't downplay it like that turgid, uninspiring plonker did last year at theirs

Will they sell out their allocation after the start they've had?

Isn't the talk of boycotts awfully convenient?

If they we're flying and confident of beating us there'd be zero chat about boycotts

Jury is out on Eom, he looked lost in parts, today.

Just watched the Burnley v Cardiff highlights and our neighbours were atrocious and their keeper had a howler. Couldn't be playing them at a better time.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back