• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ebo Fifty Today

Happy birthday John, have a great day

Thank you chaps!

I’m feeling tired after yesterday, well I have an excuse now I guess! :D

Penblwdd hapus ebo.

It's only a number, I've got even sillier since hitting it🤪

Happy Birthday. I look at it this way, from now on, you get more “experienced “ and numbers don’t really mean much. 😉

No dedication thread from the boss, sends his deputy to do it. Only the important, valued members get the shoutout from the big man.

Happy birthday

giphy.gif

Monty said:
No dedication thread from the boss, sends his deputy to do it. Only the important, valued members get the shoutout from the big man.

Happy birthday

giphy.gif

Given my years of service to this forum I expected a whole sub forum dedicated to my half century milestone, not just a measly thread started by a lackey like Prosser.

exiledclaseboy said:
Monty said:

Happy birthday

giphy.gif

Given my years of service to this forum I expected a whole sub forum dedicated to my half century milestone, not just a measly thread started by a lackey like Prosser.

Wait till you see what I have planned for mine... I'm opening up a new forum especially for it and starting at least 10 threads on that alone :lol:

I wouldn't have put you at that age John, it must be the silly teenage haircut you used to rock 😁

Happy birthday

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back