• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England tour of India 2024

Alarm set for 3.30am, getting up before the start to get myself awake for the first ball.

Pivotal first session, a couple of overs of spin then chuck the new cherry to Ando 💪💥

A lead of 100 please drive 🙏

Alarm set for 3.30am, getting up before the start to get myself awake for the first ball.

Pivotal first session, a couple of overs of spin then chuck the new cherry to Ando 💪💥

A lead of 100 please drive 🙏
Good effort 💪

I’ve done a few opening session alarm calls. Not tomorrow though, see you for the afternoon sesh.

I’ve been up for the first ball of all days of all tests in this series so far. Lightweights :ROFLMAO: I’m a rubbish sleeper mind so I’m usually up anyway.

A lead of 46 is less than they'd hoped for but England need to bat the rest of the today and hopefully the morning session tomorrow and let the pitch do the rest...

Poor shot from Duckett there, you have to attempt to smoother the spin, fuck Pope gone as I tap away, plum in front, two in two balls for Ashwin, 19/2 😕

Cooperman enters the commentary box.

Morning folks.

The positivity of Crawley and the guile of Root could be a good mix here.

Sheffield United v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back