• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

England tour of India 2024

Sounds a very tiring trip but a great experience, enjoy your time there. Please take some good luck for the team with you. 👍
The alternative is to laze around a Delhi hotel until Monday which seems a bit of a waste. Dharamshala cricket stadium looks like one of those must see sporting arenas, so let’s see if I can work it out. No pain, no gain.

Have a great trip, but don't eat anything you're not sure of, friend of mine went out there with work, had a few to many Kebabs and ended up with the dreaded Deli Belly, he reckons that he used about 3 tubs of Sudocrem to ease the constant pain from the ring sting. 😂
The hotel I stay in has got a restaurant with one of those cooking stations where you watch your grub being cooked. They have a tandoor oven which knocks out the finest naan and chicken kebabs! The key to survival is plenty of hand sanitizer and to be ultra careful around tap water, with a back up plan of a wash bag full of Imodium.

The hotel I stay in has got a restaurant with one of those cooking stations where you watch your grub being cooked. They have a tandoor oven which knocks out the finest naan and chicken kebabs! The key to survival is plenty of hand sanitizer and to be ultra careful around tap water, with a back up plan of a wash bag full of Imodium.
I'll stick to the Balearic's for my Holibobs, Thanks 😂

4th Test ...

England: 1⁠ Zak ⁠Crawley, 2 Ben Duckett, 3 Ollie Pope, 4 Joe Root, 5 Jonny Bairstow, 6 Ben Stokes (capt), 7 Ben Foakes (wk), 8 Tom Hartley, 9 Ollie Robinson, 10 James Anderson, 11 Shoaib Bashir

4th Test ...

England: 1⁠ Zak ⁠Crawley, 2 Ben Duckett, 3 Ollie Pope, 4 Joe Root, 5 Jonny Bairstow, 6 Ben Stokes (capt), 7 Ben Foakes (wk), 8 Tom Hartley, 9 Ollie Robinson, 10 James Anderson, 11 Shoaib Bashir
Not sure I'd have rested Wood for this, yes he bowled a lot of overs in the previous test but so did Anderson (who's a lot older ).
Win the toss and bat first 👍

Not sure I'd have rested Wood for this, yes he bowled a lot of overs in the previous test but so did Anderson (who's a lot older ).
Win the toss and bat first 👍
After inspecting the wicket, Stokes said, "I have never seen something like that before." - there's already cracks showing.

I wouldn't fancy batting last.

There's also showers forecast for day 3 & 5.

India resting Bumrah, might say alot about the wicket. 🤔

I am glad that we won't be batting last on this. The variable bounce is already evident and the pitch cracks will only get bigger as time goes on.

I am optimistic of a 5th Test decider.

I am glad that we won't be batting last on this. The variable bounce is already evident and the pitch cracks will only get bigger as time goes on.

I am optimistic of a 5th Test decider.
A leed of a hundred or so on that wicket would be gold dust 💪💥

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back