• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eustance has turned us down then?

Risc said:
JackBaston said:
bookies have it between cam tosh, john terry and michael flynn now

Flynn would be an absolute disaster

Would definitely want us to stay away from Flynn, even though he’s respected and probably has decent contacts with big clubs, I just don’t fancy him here at all.

Swansea93 said:
No way John Terry comes here if we can’t afford Eustace if that what it is, maybe Eustace heard the rumours of us interviewing yesterday and thought fvck us.

Interviewing yesterday? I’d imagine if we was that would be because Eustace turned us down Friday. He was in dugout for QPR Saturday so I’d put money on the swans knowing long before then he had got cold feet.

I don't believe the Terry stuff but if you want a link there is one. Andy Scott and Dean Smith were together at Brentford.

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:

Would definitely want us to stay away from Flynn, even though he’s respected and probably has decent contacts with big clubs, I just don’t fancy him here at all.

Respected by whom? Not sure any at this level.

Risc said:
JackBaston said:
bookies have it between cam tosh, john terry and michael flynn now

I’d thought Newport were a bit of a long ball team? Done quite well, but the sort of style everyone on here has been moaning about, but on steroids.

John Terry would ruin any claim we have to be a friendly and inclusive club.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Risc said:

I’d thought Newport were a bit of a long ball team? Done quite well, but the sort of style everyone on here has been moaning about, but on steroids.

That’s exactly what he is, he’s one of the very few I’d say I’ve seen linked where I would prefer Cooper stay.

I’m a bit concerned by it aswell due to the thread on IS by someone who seems to stick up for club at all costs and who has apparently got links to the old guard! No offence if he reads this btw, always been pleasant enough to me.

Risc said:
Swansea93 said:

Respected by whom? Not sure any at this level.

I know Pep, Arteta and a few other ‘names’ have all praised Flynn, I’m sure Arteta and some others done courses with him at the FAW.

Risc said:
Swansea93 said:
No way John Terry comes here if we can’t afford Eustace if that what it is, maybe Eustace heard the rumours of us interviewing yesterday and thought fvck us.

Interviewing yesterday? I’d imagine if we was that would be because Eustace turned us down Friday. He was in dugout for QPR Saturday so I’d put money on the swans knowing long before then he had got cold feet.

11PM Thursday night Graeme Bailey reported that Terry & Morris were ready to apply for the job with us, Terry’s odds have shorted massively since, and wasn’t at the Villa game Saturday and as someone pointed out Andy Scott worked with Dean Smith at Brentford so the link is there, could this be we actually turned down Eustace and are going to announce Terry? Can’t see it as he will be on a decent wedge and would expect a decent wedge here too.

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:

11PM Thursday night Graeme Bailey reported that Terry & Morris were ready to apply for the job with us, Terry’s odds have shorted massively since, and wasn’t at the Villa game Saturday and as someone pointed out Andy Scott worked with Dean Smith at Brentford so the link is there, could this be we actually turned down Eustace and are going to announce Terry? Can’t see it as he will be on a decent wedge and would expect a decent wedge here too.

I’d be amazed. The quote from the guy who broke cooper leaving was he “reluctantly turned us down” so I don’t think the change of mind was from us.

Depending on his reason for the U turn I'd expect clubs to be very wary of approaching him in the future.

exiledclaseboy said:

It would be an absolute embarrassment to have someone like him appointed as manager.

Badlands said:
Depending on his reason for the U turn I'd expect clubs to be very wary of approaching him in the future.

Would you say that depending on his reason for the U turn you’d similarly expect managers to be very very wary of coming near us in the future?

Given no one knows what’s happened.

Londonlisa2001 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

It would be an absolute embarrassment to have someone like him appointed as manager.

I agree, it would be a shocking appointment.

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:

Just spoke to a mutual friend, he hasn’t spoken to Swans.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back