• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Eustance has turned us down then?

eteb said:
reported they hae offerred him much more - if thats the case f**k him if he wants to remain a number 2.

Graeme Jones pls

Whose bank rolling QPR these days?

monmouth said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
He applied for the Doncaster job a few weeks ago which doesn’t really support that.

It was completely obvious he wasn’t coming when he stayed to ‘assist’ QPR in a pre season friendly. If he was taking the job, why would they want him to do that.

He may well have retreated from the Donny job when it came to the crunch had he been offered it I suppose. Sometimes you apply for jobs and it’s only when you get them it focuses one’s mind. Especially if the current employer then makes a no risk counter offer…

Possibly, although it was reported they chose someone else instead of him and he came second. That may be just spin of course.

So the assistant manager of QPR has turned down an opportunity to manage a club that has just missed out on promotion to the Premier league then...

Something is seriously wrong at our club, indeed, the word of one of the coaches in the academy "the club is a shambles".

eteb said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
He applied for the Doncaster job a few weeks ago which doesn’t really support that.

It was completely obvious he wasn’t coming when he stayed to ‘assist’ QPR in a pre season friendly. If he was taking the job, why would they want him to do that.

What like Cooper taking the game last week??

That was a manager. QPR have a manager. It’s the keeping of the assistant that would be odd. Manager you’ll keep if it’s helpful which would be less odd.

but financially sound*. Who is this coach then lad?

*just before the inevitable, this doesn't mean we can spunk millions on players.

The club has been "a shambles" for 10 years apparently - fuck off and support man city then

eteb said:
but financially sound*. Who is this coach then lad?

*just before the inevitable, this doesn't mean we can spunk millions on players.

The club has been "a shambles" for 10 years apparently - f**k off and support man city then

Mind your own fùckin business. Lad

eteb said:
made up then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Unfortunately not.
As for going to support Man City, I've forgotten more Swans games than you've seen. Lad 😂

We don't know the reason yet, I'm of the opinion it maybe more QPR persuasion to stay as they are apparently building a good team and style there. Possible lining up to take over #1 on Warburton moving on.

Lest we forget, this whole sorry mess goes back to the bar stewards who the Trust are suing.

I don't want to say that we're a poisoned chalice, because we have a great club here.

However, I think anyone who signs up to this job has to accept that on paper, he'll be seen as less than Steve Cooper. We won't finish higher than we did last season without Ayew. Now, we all know that there's more to it than that, but the people outside will just see a (e.g.) 12th place finish vs what Cooper achieved.

There's the professional gamble. It's easy for us to say he can take the helm at a club that was in the playoffs the last few years...but it's not as simple as that. They're all on the big bucks, even assistant managers and coaches.

It's going to be Tosh Jr.

MrSwerve said:
I don't want to say that we're a poisoned chalice, because we have a great club here.

However, I think anyone who signs up to this job has to accept that on paper, he'll be seen as less than Steve Cooper. We won't finish higher than we did last season without Ayew. Now, we all know that there's more to it than that, but the people outside will just see a (e.g.) 12th place finish vs what Cooper achieved.

There's the professional gamble. It's easy for us to say he can take the helm at a club that was in the playoffs the last few years...but it's not as simple as that. They're all on the big bucks, even assistant managers and coaches.

It's going to be Tosh Jr.

Potter came 10th and got a premier league gig. I don’t understand why someone in Eustace’s position would turn it down, unless things were a lot worse than any of us could imagine. Which is why I’m worried.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back