• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FA Cup Third Round 2023: The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Bristol City win

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that was disappointing after a good start.

Russell just cannot manage a game, we could all see they came on strong in the second half and he changes nothing until they score.

Very disappointed. No cutting edge up front and another goal gifted to the opposition. Benda needs to be dropped. If Fisher isn't good enough then we need a replacement in this window.

Good first half bad second.

Need reinforcements up front and need to pace out our pressing over 90 minutes. It's another "hopefully this happens" though rather than a confidence that it will happen.

4th round draw later today.

Also known as this is who we could have played.

…and them I turn in the scum game to see them score a 2nd against Leeds ☹️

We are a mid-lower mid table team in this incarnation with this manager. The truth is that BC were dire, and we easily could have, maybe should have lost, for all the ‘brave’ passing. I suppose we’ve just got to hope it - whatever it is - clicks. Unlikely given how long it’s remained the same.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Absolutely toothless up front

Total lack of quality. It’s been a long time coming. Pato briefly looked like he’d be the creative spark, but he’s been poor since his contract falling out 12 months ago. Cullen has never been creative/prolific. I like Oli Cooper l, but he’s learning the game still. That’s all we have. With 3 defensive midfielders behind and Russ has also pinned the wingbacks back now we’ve gone more often to a back four.

We should be getting more out of Ntcham, but apart from him there’s no options. Whittaker would be worth a go but sounds like Russ doesn’t want him.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Total lack of quality. It’s been a long time coming. Pato briefly looked like he’d be the creative spark, but he’s been poor since his contract falling out 12 months ago. Cullen has never been creative/prolific. I like Oli Cooper l, but he’s learning the game still. That’s all we have. With 3 defensive midfielders behind and Russ has also pinned the wingbacks back now we’ve gone more often to a back four.

We should be getting more out of Ntcham, but apart from him there’s no options. Whittaker would be worth a go but sounds like Russ doesn’t want him.

Yeah agreed, very worrying up front. Piroe has lost his mojo and should be dropped. We are going no where this this team and manager

Libertarian said:
…and them I turn in the scum game to see them score a 2nd against Leeds ☹️

Do Leeds have a first choice player in the team? Not that it makes any difference, still got to beat the shit in front of you, eh Russo?

monmouth said:
We are a mid-lower mid table team in this incarnation with this manager. The truth is that BC were dire, and we easily could have, maybe should have lost, for all the ‘brave’ passing. I suppose we’ve just got to hope it - whatever it is - clicks. Unlikely given how long it’s remained the same.

Getting worse not better, defaults to negative tactics, kamikaze defending and body angles all wrong (Wood and Lati are the worst). Benda needs dropping except he’s not as bad as Fisher. Wrexham managed what we couldn’t do…..

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back