• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Failing Grayling

That's marginally more hilarious than that Cold War Steve crap that you find so amusing.

I'm not feeling the love here...

They've removed the whip from the geezer now

Grayling probably voted for the other bloke by mistake.

my limited understanding:-

• By law the PM must not get involved in choosing the chair of the intelligence committee.
    The PM' and whips office did get involved by texting committee members to vote for their man- Grayling.
    The committee, quite correctly, ignored this and voted their own man in - Lewis
    The PM has removed the party whip from Lewis for standing against his preferred candidate.
    Lewis has skewered the PM by saying its against the law for you to have a preferred candidate.
    PM now saying he didn't have a preferred candidate.
    Lewis saying "why then have I had whip withdrawn for standing against your preferred candidate who you now say didn't exist"

In normal times in a functioning democracy the PM would now resign.

NB: The words PM, Johnson and Cummings are interchangeable

Bojo didn't have a preferrd candidate mun, he just didn't want Lewis :p

If what you say (I'm mostly avoiding politics, had enough) is right then Bojo should resign but Starmer is probably quite happy for Bojo to stay there for a while.
As much as Corbyn provided many with the reason to vote Tory, with Bojo in and having a sensible Labour leader it becomes a very good reason to vote Labour next time.
The longer Bojo is there the better, up to a point. It gives Starmer the time to cure Labours ills in the knowledge he wont have to work hard at making the government look stupid, he gets an easy ride at PM's questions too.

Bojo eh, the least authoritative authoritarian you'll see. When Cummings removes his arm Bojo's neck goes limp.

PS, why does Gove remind me of Lord Charles?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back