• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FC Koln live stream

Again highlighting why Fulton and Fisher should not be considered also the need for a decent striker... let's hope we learn something for once

Cabango pulls one back from a corner. Good delivery by Grimes, not the usual floated ball nonsense he liked to put in last season.

Great header from Cabango tbf. Grimes’ set piece deliveries have really improved since Williams took over in the middle part of last season.

Hope they show Culls miss again, quality, he could have prodded it in with his old boy 😂👍

Half time. After 12 mins it looked like we were going to get blown away.
We hooked Fisher after 22 mins and Vigouroux seems to have made a huge difference to the calmness at the back. We slowly started to grow to match their tempo and its been better watching since 30 mins or so.

Notable mentions:
Eom carries well and wins his fair share of fouls - looking isolated without proper link up play though
Vigouroux's passing range is extremely impressive, a few good saves too and looks an assured head
Fulton is so anonymous that if I wasn't looking for him I wouldn't know he was on the pitch
Could have said the same about Cooper but he improved after the 30 min mark or so

FC Koln have looked a very good side, better than the majority of what we will face in the Championship

Our back four don't know what's happening, they're dragging our centre halves and fullbacks all over the pitch and the holes are like canyons.. f*ck and did I see Cabango actually connect with a header delivered by Grimes.. it's taken 6 years for that to happen

Our back four don't know what's happening, they're dragging our centre halves and fullbacks all over the pitch and the holes are like canyons.. f*ck and did I see Cabango actually connect with a header delivered by Grimes.. it's taken 6 years for that to happen
When I first fired up the stream about 20 seconds in I saw the team in white moving and attacking at pace and I was impressed, I thought we were looking really good. Then I realised we were in black when I saw Fisher in the flamingo kit :ROFLMAO:

When I first fired up the stream about 20 seconds in I saw the team in white moving and attacking at pace and I was impressed, I thought we were looking really good. Then I realised we were in black when I saw Fisher in the flamingo kit :ROFLMAO:

You've got to feel for the Fish, he was probably at fault for one goal.. but 22 minutes into the season proper and he gets hooked.. and Vigouroux actually looks like he's played football before

If Eom is strong enough for the championship he looks like he could be a player. If we can get Ginnely fit and Ronald on the pitch our problem won’t be going forward,

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back