• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FC Koln live stream

It's clear unless we can get a brick shithouse type centre half in before the season starts we're going to ship goals in left right and centre...

Fair play to Fishers agent, he's worked a blinder keeping him in employment.

Mostly being played in the middle of the park at the moment.
No action to speak of at either end.
Just passed 60 mins so probably will see changes soon

Fair play to Fishers agent, he's worked a blinder keeping him in employment.
I feel a little sorry for him. I’ve never been keen on him between the sticks but I don’t want to see a young player so far out of his depth. Russ should have left him where he was. Wood is going to have the same problem at Soton.

Good work by Parker then, got behind and around his full back and put in a pretty dangerous ball.
First chance he has had to run at them properly.

Franco and Abdulai on.
Cooper off and I didn't see who the second sub was

EDIT:
Looks like Parker

Wonder if we will see Ronald playing through the middle instead of Fulton
Would be nice to have 11 players on the pitch :(

This camera coverage is pretty impressve for a friendly. Three or four angles of that tidy save there.

I feel a little sorry for him. I’ve never been keen on him between the sticks but I don’t want to see a young player so far out of his depth. Russ should have left him where he was. Wood is going to have the same problem at Soton.
Agreed, but if I'm forking out over 400 shekels for this season, I'd be happier if he stayed at home.

For a friendly we have not made as many changes as I would have thought we would.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back