• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fifteen pager when we lose eight when we win

mrploppy said:
People say that the Championship is low quality pretty much every year. I don't quite get the argument. It's not the PL. There are always one or two standout teams (often the ones relegated from the PL), and they normally get promoted. The rest are always a bit meh, but to say it's "unbelievably low quality" is nonsense.

I have no opinion on the "fewer" posts today ...

Ok. I think it’s unbelievably low quality at the moment. You think that’s nonsense. Great. Disagreement is fine.

One thing I would suggest though. Have a think back to the Rodger’s team. They would absolutely rip this division to shreds. They would stand out an absolute mile in terms of quality. And we didn’t even go up automatically that year. The gulf between premier league and the rest is getting wider and wider. In my opinion of course.

4 more pages until this thread title makes sense, 8 more and this thread title wont make any sense AT ALL.

Captain_Sham said:
4 more pages until this thread title makes sense, 8 more and this thread title wont make any sense AT ALL.

Lisa has made sense all the way through.

Yay, happy we won, yay.

/end

What is there to say?

We won. We played better. Bristol are rubbish. 4 months ago a 2-0 win at home v 14th place Bristol City on an indifferent run of form would have been seen as routine as they come. With the players we have we are always going to have some games where we play well and look good.

Russ is still a crap manager, the Americans are still crap owners, Andy Fisher is still a crap keeper and we're still probably staring down the barrel of a relegation scrap next season.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Ok. I think it’s unbelievably low quality at the moment. You think that’s nonsense. Great. Disagreement is fine.

One thing I would suggest though. Have a think back to the Rodger’s team. They would absolutely rip this division to shreds. They would stand out an absolute mile in terms of quality. And we didn’t even go up automatically that year. The gulf between premier league and the rest is getting wider and wider. In my opinion of course.

The Cardiff, Reading and Forest teams of that year would destroy this division too, never mind QPR and the Delias. Probably the teams down to about 12th would be well near the top. The division this year is absolutely dreadful.

Bristol City were absolutely awful. Offered nothing, and we still tried to give them a chance. We were better than we've been. Quite a lot better than recently. Walsh being fit and Ntcham actually trying made a difference to the attitude. Beaudy being out made us much better. But Russo will bting him back because Russo is a hopeless manager. Is all that a reason to have a party and fist pump the sky as if you've proved everyone wrong? For some it obviously is. The other thing that differentiates a victory from a defeat on here, of course, is the presence or absence of those very posters.

monmouth said:
The Cardiff, Reading and Forest teams of that year would destroy this division too, never mind QPR and the Delias. Probably the teams down to about 12th would be well near the top. The division this year is absolutely dreadful.

Bristol City were absolutely awful. Offered nothing, and we still tried to give them a chance. We were better than we've been. Quite a lot better than recently. Walsh being fit and Ntcham actually trying made a difference to the attitude. Beaudy being out made us much better. But Russo will bting him back because Russo is a hopeless manager. Is all that a reason to have a party and fist pump the sky as if you've proved everyone wrong? For some it obviously is. The other thing that differentiates a victory from a defeat on here, of course, is the presence or absence of those very posters.

Sarinola is a much bigger problem than Latibaudiere. To think he gave away Bidwell and Roberts and have to play Harry Darling at fullback. 🤦‍♂️

Itchysphincter said:
Sarinola is a much bigger problem than Latibaudiere. To think he gave away Bidwell and Roberts and have to play Harry Darling at fullback. 🤦‍♂️

He gave them away??

The wage bill had to be slashed.

Tell you what's weird too, the posters that always seem to have the most negative nonsense to say, are the posters that don't go to the game. Always found that.

Never mind, we will be back to losing soon enough then you'll be able to properly stink the forum up again with your stay away pearls of wisdom, of how bad everything is, how it was so much better back in the day. The Premier League stay has a lot to answer for as well mind.

Neath_Jack said:
Tell you what's weird too, the posters that always seem to have the most negative nonsense to say, are the posters that don't go to the game. Always found that.

Never mind, we will be back to losing soon enough then you'll be able to properly stink the forum up again with your stay away pearls of wisdom, of how bad everything is, how it was so much better back in the day. The Premier League stay has a lot to answer for as well mind.

Spot on!
The stayaways even had the front to criticise the travelling support at Luton for chanting Martins name.

Risc said:
He gave them away??

The wage bill had to be slashed.

Well okay then. If that’s the argument for having rubbish players and a rubbish manager we can have no complaints.

Itchysphincter said:
Lisa has made sense all the way through.

Yay, happy we won, yay.

/end

She usually does and it always seems to really get up the nose of some.

11 pager now.

A couple of hours after the final whistle isn’t the time to judge the length of a home match day thread.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back