• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Former trust board members - query from elsewhere

Chief said:
Uxy said:
Well, I admire your persistence Chief. Cap well and truly doffed.

Anyway, I'll make an offer to Keith. If he wants to talk directly, he can either DM me on Twitter, or Phil can give him my Whatsapp. Maybe that would be more productive than the unsubtle posts that have been going on for months (not just to me of course, but the other former board members), and I am very bored of this.

As I've said to him, it's obvious he's got a personal grievance with 1 individual. But that's between them and him.

What I take exception to is trying to take unwarranted pops at the trust because he's got this bee in his bonnet about a totally unrelated subject. If he genuinely had an issue with the trust's previous conduct he'd criticise the whole ex board (most of which have been pretty vocal and in agreeance), but he doesn't.

Indeed. It's pretty obvious. It's not just one individual though, others were getting potshots not so long ago.

Irony is I'd say those former board members who have commented are pretty universally agreed in their views. I know that goes for some who haven't too, but that's for them to say.

You'd also be hard pressed to see anyone be critical of the current board prior to the AGM. That rather tells the story of what has changed.

Anyway, I shall bow out of this now. Keith says he's letting it go on his Twitter so we shall see.

There has to be a reply to that.
I never put anything on Twitter. nothing to let go, you instigated the whole thing on Twitter.
Thing is your views are getting clouded by the evil idiot who is allowed to flourish on here and make offensive remarks. He’s a vile nasty idiot who thrives on hate. I’ll happily now have some private dialogue with you as long as more offensive bullshit is left to one side on here.
But time will have its day for sure, I’m never letting the continued harassment of Swansea independent by this idiot go until it’s properly concluded.

He can say what he likes now, because I’ve given up trying to be decent.

Keith H said:
There has to be a reply to that.
I never put anything on Twitter. nothing to let go, you instigated the whole thing on Twitter.
Thing is your views are getting clouded by the evil idiot who is allowed to flourish on here and make offensive remarks. He’s a vile nasty idiot who thrives on hate. I’ll happily now have some private dialogue with you as long as more offensive bullshit is left to one side on here.
But time will have its day for sure, I’m never letting the continued harassment of Swansea independent by this idiot go until it’s properly concluded.

He can say what he likes now, because I’ve given up trying to be decent.

What offensive remarks have been posted?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back