• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Former trust board members - query from elsewhere

Londonlisa2001 said:
Uxy said:
Out of interest, what did I hide behind in terms of confidentiality? I don't recall the members being quite this up in arms beforehand, but I'm sure you can enlighten me.

As for your mate, he can take it up with Lisa. One of them is wrong, and I'll back the latter. Not that his point is relevant anyway, which is a point you both seem to be missing.

I’ve just had a look at the tweets you are talking about.

Directors of the group are included in that disclosure note for work done at subsidiaries as well, but only, strictly, if they are directors of the holding company. Gareth is not. He’s a director of the subsidiary.
You can include people at the holding company if they are subsidiary directors if they have particular influence at holding company level. I’m not sure that would be the case here.
It’s always possible of course that a filing has been missed in which case he’d be listed as a director of the holding company on the next accounts and companies house should be updated.

The reality though, to be honest, is it makes no difference. As I’ve said before, I think the large part of the difference is the Birch payoff. The salary of a financial controller in Swansea is unlikely to make up a £350k difference…

Thanks Lisa. Always open to being educated ;)

Pretty sure the balance won't be GD, not least as the highest earner was £130k and he'd have surely been covered within that maximum figure if he was included, and he's have been one of the "2" who would have been in receipt of pension contributions I'd expect.

Maybe it's a technicality of filing that it all could be a TB payoff, but doesn't have to be declared as the highest earning director because of the termination of his appointment. Not really my bag. It'd be good to get it clarified though, in case one of our overseas directors is earning some coin from our club.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Oh, and I’ve just had a look at the other site as well to see what on Earth has sparked this.

Lol.

I see various ‘other accounts’ are out in force. Including the one who’s obsessed with me. Who could that be I wonder… (as though we don’t know).

Writing styles are ever so illustrative, aren't they.

Risc said:
Uxy said:
Because it's a shortening of my long-held username on the old PS, Uxbridge.

Do you struggle with reading aswell?

Ha. Ironic.

I didn't realise it was. I just repeated the handle of the single, solitary account I've blocked in recent memory. I've never heard the name Blaine used, I assumed it was a nickname.

Anyway, and I hate to point this out, but you are the one who came on here moaning that I'd blocked you.

Uxy said:
Risc said:
Do you struggle with reading aswell?

Ha. Ironic.

I didn't realise it was. I just repeated the handle of the single, solitary account I've blocked in recent memory. I've never heard the name Blaine used, I assumed it was a nickname.

Anyway, and I hate to point this out, but you are the one who came on here moaning that I'd blocked you.

Again, struggling with the reading aspect of things by the seems. Nothing about the fact you blocked me, that's fine, it's the fact of someone like you calling someone a coward. We've been through this.

Risc said:
Uxy said:
Ha. Ironic.

Again, struggling with the reading aspect of things by the seems. Nothing about the fact you blocked me, that's fine, it's the fact of someone like you calling someone a coward. We've been through this.

I'm afraid you've not made a lot of sense, old chap. In fact, you've spoken a number of untruths, but given your source material that doesn't surprise me.

Still, it's kept me entertained while the weather is rubbish, so I thank you.

Uxy said:
Risc said:

I'm afraid you've not made a lot of sense, old chap. In fact, you've spoken a number of untruths, but given your source material that doesn't surprise me.

No source, no untruths. It's all out there.

Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend, preferably as far away as possible from any position of responsibility at the football club we all support.

Nos da.

Uxy said:
Risc said:

Unblock him you ponce.

Darran said:
Uxy said:

Unblock him you ponce.

No need to worry about that, only followed him as somehow he was chair of trust. There’s no need to change anything now.

As long as you don’t block me Darran. That would be upsetting.

Darran said:
Uxy said:

Unblock him you ponce.

Blocked.

Risc said:
Uxy said:

Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend, preferably as far away as possible from any position of responsibility at the football club we all support.

Nos da.

Indeed it is.

I hope you and your mate stand this summer. Obviously neither of you will.

I wish you a wonderful Bank Holiday too.

Uxy said:
Risc said:

Nos da.

Indeed it is.

Not sure who my mate is you’re referring to. Nowhere near educated enough, I’d be like you getting lessons on twitter by those who actually know what they are talking about. So I won’t bother. I’m aware of my boundaries.

Risc said:
Uxy said:
Indeed it is.

Not sure who my mate is you’re referring to. Nowhere near educated enough, I’d be like you getting lessons on twitter by those who actually know what they are talking about. So I won’t bother. Being aware of my boundaries.

Probably for the best if you can't make a post without needing to edit it ;)

PS Read Lisa's post.

Uxy said:
Risc said:
Not sure who my mate is you’re referring to. Nowhere near educated enough, I’d be like you getting lessons on twitter by those who actually know what they are talking about. So I won’t bother. Being aware of my boundaries.

Probably for the best if you can't make a post without needing to edit it ;)

PS Read Lisa's post.

Yeah exactly. Although I probably wouldn’t be using my iPhone while getting played like a fiddle by American businessmen.

No need. It’s ok to be confused, I’d be the same don’t worry.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back